PDA

View Full Version : What are the strangest things that happened to you?

outlaw2448
06-15-2010, 03:29 PM
Probably the strangest thing for me happened in the same game. I just picked up the game yesterday and started playing qualifiers with the USA team. I had a match against Cuba and throughout the game I was getting creamed, just stupid mistakes by me.

After half it was 2-nil Cuba, they kept me pinned down in my area with no chance of possession of the ball, then with about the 75th minute a Cuban player got a red card and they just fell apart. I scored 2 goals in the 82nd and 85th minute to tie the game at 2-2. And then my favorite goal so far in the extra time period of the 2nd half one of players stole the ball in Cuba's territory almost ran out of bounds, passed it to Ching who with his back turned to the goal basically shoved the ball between a defenders legs pass the Cuban goalie and into the net.

Won 3-2 while playing on the second hardest difficulty. I've seen teams fall apart, but once the red card came out the tide turned dramatically.

Boostme
06-17-2010, 05:32 PM
I lost 5 games in a row, in the finals, in the Penalty shootout on amateur in CYC. I was tryin to do the Virtual Pro achievement..took me waaaay too long since i missed all of my penalty shots with my VP at the finals..finally unlocked it after 6 games and my team won and i made the penalty shot.:woop: