PDA

View Full Version : Map Pack 3

AdiAins
06-16-2010, 06:29 PM
Got within 800 points of a Gold on the first map, the urban one. :( Haven't tried the second map yet, still mad at my first score.

AdiAins
06-16-2010, 07:02 PM
Just got a Gold on Urban Planning and Tactical Diversion, so I'm now 100% for the game. The last one was especially easy. Just had them go along the bottom part of the map, loop around and come back by. I built a lot of gun turrets along the left side, where it is raised up. You'll need at most one level two missile turret in there. I built two command turrets, one along the left, and one at the bottom. All-in-all the hardest map was Urban Planning.

Just make sure you build up your gun turrets along the top side, where the shortest path is. If you have enough high level turrets there, then they can't get a core. If they get a core, then no matter how many you kill, it will just go down the line as a lot come from up top. Pretty easy maps, and if any one has any questions I would be more then willing to help.

daviduk2000
06-16-2010, 08:14 PM
got gold on second one first try. only silver on first one

AdiAins
06-16-2010, 08:20 PM
I didn't mean for my paragraph to end after Urban Planning, my short description is in the second paragraph. I did not like the paths for that map, too hard to manage sometimes.

Ted de Braak
06-18-2010, 02:27 PM
I got gold on both maps, but no achievement. I read somewhere that delete/new download will work, so I will try that.

I liked the first map a lot, btw.

AdiAins
06-21-2010, 02:58 AM
I thought both were really creative, especially the first one, having that one track really short really threw me off balance the first few times I played it. Can't wait til Wednesday!