PDA

View Full Version : E3 Footage

Takamura Bear
06-16-2010, 09:49 PM
Here's some gameplay footage from E3. Check it out. It looks very, very promising. Stealth camo? :uzi:

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - E3 2010: First Gameplay Footage | HD - YouTube

Edit: Previous video no longer works, so I've uploaded another one. A few videos are set to private for some reason.

quickhhh
06-30-2010, 07:18 PM
I'm going to be honest I don't know yet if I'm going to like this. It seems more like a COD knock off then a Ghost Recon game, but thats just me.

oDrPepper
06-30-2010, 07:52 PM
Really looking forward to it, the 4 player co-op is a nice touch,

I'm going to be honest I don't know yet if I'm going to like this. It seems more like a COD knock off then a Ghost Recon game, but thats just me.

I disagree with this statement.

Oliv3rP
07-09-2010, 04:18 PM

i forgot how on cod you go invisible and shoot rockets from your shoulders =\

go play viva pinata

quickhhh
07-13-2010, 03:22 PM
i forgot how on cod you go invisible and shoot rockets from your shoulders =\

go play viva pinata

Go play the first two Ghost Recon games and tell me how they are even close to this one, faggot .All I'm saying is it looks more like a COD game then a Ghost Recon game.

Nozza XBA
07-13-2010, 03:33 PM
Go play the first two Ghost Recon games and tell me how they are even close to this one, faggot .All I'm saying is it looks more like a COD game then a Ghost Recon game.

Again I dont think so..

Everything about it not CoD! This is a Tactical 3rd person espionage game.. Please prove us all wrong that Cod is this.. I so remember being in 3rd person during CoD and telling my team where to go, while marking my main target then flanking with my camo to then come up behind an enemie to kill them at close quarters and then hide behind cover.

They're completely different games in there own right and cant be compared.. They're at the other end of the gaming genre line..

On topic: It looks very good but I've never played the others and it aint my type of game.. to tactical and point and click stuff going on. May look at it though when its released.

Oliv3rP
07-16-2010, 11:01 PM
Again I dont think so..

Everything about it not CoD! This is a Tactical 3rd person espionage game.. Please prove us all wrong that Cod is this.. I so remember being in 3rd person during CoD and telling my team where to go, while marking my main target then flanking with my camo to then come up behind an enemie to kill them at close quarters and then hide behind cover.

They're completely different games in there own right and cant be compared.. They're at the other end of the gaming genre line..

On topic: It looks very good but I've never played the others and it aint my type of game.. to tactical and point and click stuff going on. May look at it though when its released.

you're a douche for not liking this game :P

however you're cool for having sense unlike the other guy
(Y)

zerolimitz12
10-13-2011, 09:05 PM
the video says private? anyone else getting this?