Great guide!

Joey Jeckel

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23610

All guides should be like this, all the info you need to beat the game before you even start. I've got 999 in BulletWitch but there's plenty in there I didn't know.

Many guides are rushed out shortly after release and never updated. I suggest achievement guides should be updated as new information becomes available, or if someone can do better, they should be replaced.

And I like the faq stickies that are going up. If it's a game I'm only playing for points, I wanna know everything before I start :)

Thanks go to Wreckon for writing that awesome guide. We would love to have all the guides like this, but obviously we rely on you guys to help out as well.

Weve had the FAQs and things on the ofrums for a while, but its been on games the staff have been intersted in mainly. We are now in the process of sorting it so that every game has info on it- such as Game details, achievement guides, FAQs, images etc etc, so that users can see what the game is like before buying, or if they are renting them all the info that they need is quick and easy to find.

Big thanks to all the staff for going through and helping with this :D

• 2 weeks later...