PDA

View Full Version : fan run at Mount Haruna

Harry Lloyd
06-17-2010, 04:37 PM
How in God's name do you do this?

I've just spent an hour restarting God know how many times.

You have to use nitro to make the gate after the jump, and then another nitro after landing to make the next gate. And that's what's impossible, because after the jump you land on dirt, and the car spins out when you try to turn right. If you slow down the car doesn't spin out, but you can't make the next gate in time, even with nitro.

I did make the gate after the jump a few times, but then there's a right turn where you have to slow down after nitro, and the car just doesn't want to turn. I'm using Astra Extreme, it has the highest grip and very good speed and acceleration.

Single player is totally disgusting in this game, I hate it. I wish the game was multiplayer only. I can't image what the first concept looked like that they decided to completely ramake it.

Most games these days suck. You have to repeat everything 50 times, and where's the fun in that? I miss the old days. Thank God it's summer and I can ride my new shiny bicycle, I don't even want to turn the console on anymore.

TheLegendOf1977
06-17-2010, 08:37 PM
I'm with you, i cant even get the first gate thats in the air! Tried turbo boosting before the hump in the road, a little after, waaay before... nothing seems to work for me.. There's another one (cant remember the name) where you first have to slam the breakes to drop down the tunnel, then hit nitro or the timer expires, slam the car into a wall to the right before having to make it to a jump to the left just a few feet further..

Lurkio
06-17-2010, 09:59 PM
I'm with you, i cant even get the first gate thats in the air! Tried turbo boosting before the hump in the road, a little after, waaay before... nothing seems to work for me.. There's another one (cant remember the name) where you first have to slam the breakes to drop down the tunnel, then hit nitro or the timer expires, slam the car into a wall to the right before having to make it to a jump to the left just a few feet further..

Instead of slamming the brakes on and losing all momentum, try using the Nitro that's there just before the drop and airbraking. You'll drop down to the right level and still nitro through the gate. ( hope that made sense)

TheLegendOf1977
06-18-2010, 07:16 AM
Instead of slamming the brakes on and losing all momentum, try using the Nitro that's there just before the drop and airbraking. You'll drop down to the right level and still nitro through the gate. ( hope that made sense)

OMG!! Youre a life saver! Never thought of nitro breaking to get down there, finally got it! Now i only need to figure out how the hell im supposed to get that gate in the air at mount Haruna and im done with these freaking gaten :mad:

inmuse
06-18-2010, 01:52 PM
For the Mount Haruna fan run, I saved that until I had the last car in single player, the one you get for beating the game. I think it's called Astra Extreme.

That car has max grip/accel/speed , so you can nitro through the air gate and still turn when you land to align the next gate right before you hit nitro.

Lurkio
06-18-2010, 06:06 PM
OMG!! Youre a life saver! Never thought of nitro breaking to get down there, finally got it! Now i only need to figure out how the hell im supposed to get that gate in the air at mount Haruna and im done with these freaking gaten :mad:

Very pleased that I was able to help you. :)