PDA

View Full Version : saving during big challenges

Travis0913
06-17-2010, 07:55 PM
I have completed the 3 smaller tournaments and the larger Hellburbia tournament. I am wondering if i start one of the other larger tournaments is there anyway I can save and stop for a break? I am thinking I could do the last two tournaments in 10 round sets to save myself from the extreme dullness of the dlc.

soloteg
06-18-2010, 01:47 AM
Nope it's all or nothing. Put a pot of coffee on it'll be a long night.

BigMo763
06-18-2010, 02:39 AM
Like soloteg said, you can't save during the larger ones. It definitely is a long grind, but it is easier if you host with a low level character. Plan to spend a good couple of hours on each one... it took me two hours by myself (splitscreen with Level 4 hosting).

Mr Black CFH
06-18-2010, 02:48 AM
Not sure if I am getting this straight. So as long as you do all the rounds in the three different areas you can end it for the night. Then you can come back the next day and it will be saved. Like if I was to do the prove youreself set of areas back out and save it. Would I be able to start the next set later?

soloteg
06-18-2010, 04:42 AM
That is correct. Holy crap I couldn't imagine doing all 6 challenges in one sitting :)

You're good to exit after each challenge. That means after the small ones, and after each big one. You just can't exit in the middle of an individual challenge.