PDA

View Full Version : Need help/advice on Hypercaffineted

cpkbob
06-18-2010, 12:52 AM
So I have 99/100

Played through first, find some.

Played through agian using color coded, and got 99

Played thorugh again using video and got 99/100

Any advice or common missed ones? I tried deleteing my save files, but when I started a new game, my stats were the same, and the thermos' didnt re appear.

Help!

thanks,

cpkbob

squallwindlord
06-18-2010, 01:10 AM
Same of you, I have normal-played first playthrought, second to pick collectibles and with 99/100 a new one with video-guide.

I supposse that a future patch could fix it (in case of a glitch) or hope was my fault in searching them.

Red Eyes Metal
06-19-2010, 05:14 PM
I've got the same problem, I've been thru the game twice again and still only got 99/100. Is it probably caused by the fact if you get them out of order, then get the 100th one in the dark place, it glitches the rest?

Anyway, does anyone else have a solution to all this?

Langeboy
06-20-2010, 12:01 AM
Like most people that made and posted threads, (me as well) you'll be missing one that you just didn't notice before. For me it was one of the thermoses on 'The Anderson Farm' where you get in the pick-up and there's two on the way down the road. The second ones a bit far off the road to have seen it while driving.
That last thermos will turn up, you'll just have to figure out where.

Minnow
06-20-2010, 06:06 AM
I did two plays on this and ended up with 98/100 both times. I kept missing the same two over and over! I gave up and then I decided to watch the youtube videos and check mark every single thermos on the guide (verifying I was in the right spot by checking the photos in the guidebook). I was missing thermos #14 (outside the gas station at a blocked tunnel- I thought I looked there already but I was apparently going to the wrong end of the street). Then I was missing #55 at the lodge. Don't know how I kept overlooking it, I guess I just never turned around to see it. Either way, I ended up loading episodes over and over to search for them. Good Luck!

killingcorpse
06-20-2010, 10:17 AM
already played through twice with 99 / 100. trying a third play through.

Genesis x360a
06-20-2010, 11:03 AM
Delete your gamesaves then go them again using the video guides below: They have every collectible and every Thermos. Ive just used them and got them all. The commentary is funny aswell :p

YouTube- Alan Wake: 100% Collectible Guide - Episode One

YouTube- Alan Wake: 100% Collectible Guide - Episode Two

YouTube- Alan Wake: 100% Collectible Guide - Episode Three (Part One)

YouTube- Alan Wake: 100% Collectible Guide - Episode Three (Part Two)

YouTube- Alan Wake: 100% Collectible Guide - Episode Four (Part One)

YouTube- Alan Wake: 100% Collectible Guide - Episode Four (Part Two)

YouTube- Alan Wake: 100% Collectible Guide - Episode Five (Part One)

YouTube- Alan Wake: 100% Collectible Guide - Episode Five (Part Two)

YouTube- Alan Wake: 100% Collectible Guide - Episode Six

cpkbob
06-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Deleting your game save doesnt really do anything.

Like nothing at all, you come back to main menu, and you just cant continue a game cause you deleted it, but you cant still choose any chapter from episode select.

IT DOES NOT RESET THERMOS OR GAME STATS, all it does is not let you continue your old game.

Red Testament
06-20-2010, 04:27 PM
Go through with a guide again. Even check the ones that you are 100% sure that you got. You'll find you missed one that you are sure you had gotten. That's what happened to me.

Cofc
06-26-2010, 05:22 PM
# 6.

If you go into the lighted shack to get ammo and avoid Stuckey, you will miss the opportunity to get the thermos beside the truck.