PDA

View Full Version : Possible Release Date Found

BloodGodAlucard
06-18-2010, 03:31 AM
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_5D%27s_Decade_Duels

According to that, it will be coming out on June 30th. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope it's true. :woop:

ZServ
06-18-2010, 04:02 AM
That's based on Konami's estimated release; not a confirmation.

BloodGodAlucard
06-18-2010, 04:11 AM
I know. I just saw it on another forum and thought it might interest some people here. Anyway, it's better than no information at all.

ZServ
06-18-2010, 04:34 AM
eh, we already knew that though. so not really.

ChemicalxRachel
06-19-2010, 12:53 AM
Okay, do a search of the few forums we have on here already before you post something like this. Be smart, please.

It was already stated on another thread on this forum that the possible release date was June 30th. Its an estimation. I hope they do release it that day, but we never know.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=226221

That is the thread with the game info. Before you post something, make sure it has not been posted.

Man, I so thought this was like going to be "Konami officially stated the date" or some such crap. Hopes dashed =(...

BloodGodAlucard
06-19-2010, 01:14 AM
Yeah, I saw that a while ago, and I knew it was unconfirmed. The only reason I posted this link was because it was on another forum I visit. I thought this might be credible since the last time I checked the game entry on the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki it said "Summer 2010" or something like that. Since they changed it to an acutal date, I thought they might have had some solid evidence or information from a reliable source. I apologize for my mistake. I should have checked to see if the person that posted the information on the website cited a credible source. It won't happen again. I'm sorry to disappoint you guys. :(

ZServ
06-19-2010, 02:14 AM
it's fine dude, lol. you didnt disappoint anyone. We just dont need other people getting all OMGOMGOMG and then finding out lol

KillerBEA
06-19-2010, 03:26 AM
Damn dude you had my hopes up. LOL I am starting to worry thats its not the 30th because of the lack of more info ie officializing the date/achievements/price

BloodGodAlucard
06-19-2010, 04:13 AM
Yeah, I really wish Konami would announce the official launch date. They could at least update their main site or something. I mean we haven't even seen an achievement list yet or anything. Normally when a new game is coming out, even an arcade title, we usually see an achievement list a while prior to the release. I hope they didn't decide to cancel the game. Some new screen shots or videos of gameplay would be great. That way we would know the game is still alive and just got delayed. If that's the case, they really should make an announcement.

Bleeding Star
06-19-2010, 03:36 PM
there have been some arcade games though that do just pop up, EarthWorm Jim HD only had its date confirmed when x360a posted it on the "this week on xbla" section, and I dont remember seeing its achievements early either

So its still possible

KillerBEA
06-20-2010, 03:48 AM
Sometimes the site doesn't even have the achievements for some games until they come out.(very rare)

I am not too worried since its done in the esrb which means its done and ready to be put on live its just a matter of when.