PDA

View Full Version : Hard To Read

goobermaster
06-19-2010, 05:09 AM
Hello everyone,

I am at 990/1000 on this game, and the last achievement I need is hard to read.

For the suave/aggressive/professional choices over 90 dialogues, does this only count if a suitable option is highlighted (bluff, intimidate, calm etc) that one would consider suitable for the emotions, or does it just mean choose red/blue/yellow options at any time?

I ask because on some occasions the different emotional responses are used to represent different lines of questioning (for example Airfield/Shaheed/Alpha Protocol during a conversation with Mina in Saudi Arabia). Do these count as part of the total for purposes of the achievement?

Thanks in Advance

b1zarr0
06-21-2010, 01:21 AM
Hello everyone,

I am at 990/1000 on this game, and the last achievement I need is hard to read.

For the suave/aggressive/professional choices over 90 dialogues, does this only count if a suitable option is highlighted (bluff, intimidate, calm etc) that one would consider suitable for the emotions, or does it just mean choose red/blue/yellow options at any time?

I ask because on some occasions the different emotional responses are used to represent different lines of questioning (for example Airfield/Shaheed/Alpha Protocol during a conversation with Mina in Saudi Arabia). Do these count as part of the total for purposes of the achievement?

Thanks in Advance

I pretty much just remember alternating between x,b,y, and when available a (except if that was an execute option) regardless of what that response actually said for every conversation I had (also did my best to remember what option I used last in my previous conversation. This approach unlocked the achievement for me by the time I finished my first hub

I also am not entirely certain if they factor A button responses in for this achievement

BinaryCrystal
06-21-2010, 03:36 AM
Hmm interesting I'll most likely try alternating the responses and If you have recieved the achievement without the A button then it's a good chance that you don't need to work that one in.