PDA

View Full Version : Alien Recordings?

lCole Trainl
06-19-2010, 04:35 PM
Does anyone know of an easy walkthrough of the alien recordings?

GSDragon
06-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Try this video it should help: YouTube- Fallout 3 Mothership Zeta - Alien Captive Recordings

Purge
06-19-2010, 07:46 PM
I suggest Fizzmatix's Collectable guide, it's - IMO - easier to use than a video.

PointPlaceWI
06-21-2010, 02:02 AM
Yes, I wouldn't reccomend using a video guide except for parts in a written guide that you can't follow. Written guides are much easier and faster to follow in my opinion on getting through most places. But, that is also just my opinion.

GSDragon
06-21-2010, 04:35 PM
Yes, I wouldn't reccomend using a video guide except for parts in a written guide that you can't follow. Written guides are much easier and faster to follow in my opinion on getting through most places. But, that is also just my opinion.

I find that video guides help me more because they give visual references in the game, but that's just me.

PointPlaceWI
06-21-2010, 04:40 PM
I find that video guides help me more because they give visual references in the game, but that's just me.

It all depends on the author to tell the truth. My biggest challange with doing a video guide first before a written is that many video guides (especially with mass collectibles) is that the videos will just show you directly where the object and move on. Helpful if you know the area, not so much if you don't. I have seen a good amount of guides where they actually show their person running from obvious reference point to object. Those video guides are very very helpful but people also don't like to make them for the sake of the clip length since all the running around adds on ample amounts of time.

F3aR tH3 pSychO
07-11-2010, 11:26 PM
thanx that vid helped a lot... :)

BuzzerBeater911
07-26-2010, 11:05 AM
I like the video on this thread. The one in the guide in my opinion is absolutely terrible. It cuts in and out all the time, and is really confusing. It also made me miss #3, so I have to redo the dlc now (which, for the record, is also absolutely terrible).

Lotuz
08-07-2010, 01:14 PM
Ugh, when i did this, I missed the 3 first ones in the start of the DLC... Nerdrage!

swatnflyz
12-09-2010, 03:05 PM
[ha!]
That alien is one dancing fool.

BrokoliPro
12-10-2010, 04:35 PM
cool video GSDragon it helped tnx

Ebonix
12-15-2010, 05:35 PM
Getting all of the recordings is a massive pain. I've tried 3 or 4 times now. Each time I've had the game glitch or I've miss one of the recordings.