PDA

View Full Version : Gamernet Player Points

Matt 22
06-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Can someone post some tips and tricks on how to get to the 10,000 Gamernet Player Points?

- These are the last 2 online achievements I need, and I only have around 2,000 Points now. :(

ChrisD0811
06-20-2010, 04:17 AM
Can someone post some tips and tricks on how to get to the 10,000 Gamernet Player Points?

- These are the last 2 online achievements I need, and I only have around 2,000 Points now. :(

I unlocked these in the course of one afternoon. Basically I would do a search for Beginner difficulty on an 18-hole challenge, unbusted status. This would generate a list sorted by posted date. I then went through and looked for challenges that seemed reasonable given my skill at the game.

Generally speaking, because the challenges were freshly posted, I had plenty of time for 2, 3, even 4 or 5 attempts before someone else busted it. By doing an unbusted challenge, the points given are doubled. I am decent at the game, so most of the challenges I picked were 1300+ points, so when they were doubled the came in at 2600+. I simply beat 4 of them, and voila!

Hope this is reasonably helpful... :p

Matt 22
06-20-2010, 05:12 AM
I unlocked these in the course of one afternoon. Basically I would do a search for Beginner difficulty on an 18-hole challenge, unbusted status. This would generate a list sorted by posted date. I then went through and looked for challenges that seemed reasonable given my skill at the game.

Generally speaking, because the challenges were freshly posted, I had plenty of time for 2, 3, even 4 or 5 attempts before someone else busted it. By doing an unbusted challenge, the points given are doubled. I am decent at the game, so most of the challenges I picked were 1300+ points, so when they were doubled the came in at 2600+. I simply beat 4 of them, and voila!

Hope this is reasonably helpful... :p

Thanks bro, I only need 4000 more gamernet points and I'll have all the online achievos. :woop:

ejbadger
06-20-2010, 07:24 PM
How did you get couch potato?

edit: Heard it wasn't up yet.

Matt 22
06-20-2010, 10:03 PM
How did you get couch potato?

edit: Heard it wasn't up yet.

It's not, that's the only one I need now.

ejbadger
06-21-2010, 06:17 AM
Yeah sorry bud, I misread your earlier posts about finishing the 'online' achievements. It was a long day, and I was hoping CP was up for the taking, finally.