PDA

View Full Version : Glitches Been Patched?

JunkieIre
06-20-2010, 09:07 PM
Have they updated fallout 3 or something because the xp glitch in big town and the snadman xp glitch (Sneak in to house and kill sleeping kid that infanitly respawns or something) arnt working for me :S

SynysterChris
06-20-2010, 10:25 PM
Ya those are fixed. At least the big town one is for sure. Not sure about the sandman glitch as I never knew about it till now. But what it sounds like is that its fixed.

PointPlaceWI
06-21-2010, 01:59 AM
If you really want to use them, just clear your cache and play offline. You aren't allowed to play online without updating but you can still play offline and get all your glitchy XP boosting in that you want.

veece16
06-21-2010, 04:03 AM
If you really want to use them, just clear your cache and play offline. You aren't allowed to play online without updating but you can still play offline and get all your glitchy XP boosting in that you want.

This. If you need xp just clear your cache and play offline.

JunkieIre
06-28-2010, 09:43 AM
ncie info :D didnt know you could clear your chache in xbox, ill giv it a bash the next time i play through falout, just got naughty bear there. theres somthing addictive about mindlessly inflecting pain on teddybears :woop:
thanks alot