PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help please

stryke88
06-21-2010, 07:33 AM
i have a problem i recently recovered my gamertag onto one of my mates xbox so we could do halo 3 co-op but when i came back onto my xbox i forgot to recover my gamertag as i never connected to xbox live. I got some achievements for alan wake totaling 85g then i remembered about my gamertag recovered it and now i cannot get them achievements again ..... i have tryed deleteing my HD cache and also deleteing my alan wake save to start again but nothing is working :( i know its only 85g but i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas

BluntmanX
06-23-2010, 05:19 AM
I hate to say it dude..but your kinda screwed. You will have to get the 85GS back manually since you got the cheeves offline. =(

I could be wrong. There could be a fix, but I had that problem once and there was no resolve..so you could try waiting for someone who resolved the issue to post. Good luck and sorry I couldn't be any help.

the iceman6669
06-23-2010, 09:20 AM
no BluntmanX your right, there is no way to recover those achievements now since they never officially registered on the xbox live server :( gotta do em again from scratch...hope they were easy ones :(

Nitz13
06-23-2010, 04:28 PM
Even if you didn't recover your gamertag. When you popped in the game, didn't it ask for you to to Sign in? Whenever I'm not signed in (from what I can recall) it always asks me if I want to sign in to an account. Or continue without saving.

Ali_P_84
06-23-2010, 04:45 PM
Which achievements were they?

stryke88
06-24-2010, 10:01 AM
they were only the 25 thermoses,manustript 5 chests and the sights of elderwood one that you get in chapter 2 ... i wouldnt mind doing them again but the problem is now that i cannot reset my stats in game i have tryed going into memory and deleting my alan wake save but all that does is delete the checkpoint save and not reset all of my stats :( oh and nitz i didnt have my wireless addapter pluged in when i signed in and got the achievements so it just signed me into my account offline :(
thanks for the replies by the way :)