PDA

View Full Version : Omega Supreme and Trypticon playable characters?

Darth Cuda
06-21-2010, 08:36 AM
That would be awesome if it were some sublevel if even for a short time; Not sure does anyone know. Still it should be metroplex fighting Trypticon thats the way it was in the cartoon. Nonetheless I freaked out when i seen they are atleast present. I hope they are playable I'd love to "go Tokyo" on some autobots ;).

swizzzzy
06-21-2010, 12:47 PM
No, that would be ridiculous, both characters are massive and take up half the screen.

Darth Cuda
06-21-2010, 10:28 PM
No, that would be ridiculous, both characters are massive and take up half the screen.

Games can scale to size. The normandy is a bigship but small in galaxy view. The animal you ride in gears of war 2 takes up half the screen before you ride it. Not a good enough reason to keep me from "smashing Autobots". You should control them in an epic showdown giant vs giant.

WarriorPriest13
06-23-2010, 12:32 AM
Games can scale to size. The normandy is a bigship but small in galaxy view. The animal you ride in gears of war 2 takes up half the screen before you ride it. Not a good enough reason to keep me from "smashing Autobots". You should control them in an epic showdown giant vs giant.

LOL!! only you would ask this my friend only you. :P :P

Elekid
06-23-2010, 06:58 AM
Seeing as how Omega Supreme is my favorite transformer, I'll agree that that would be cool. But since it's not, I'm just thrilled he's in the game period.

godjinrai
06-23-2010, 12:20 PM
The only reason why they have Omega Supreme is because, they were guardians on Cybertron. But Trypticon doesn't have any place there, it was the constructicons that created Trypt

mickjsg
06-24-2010, 01:16 PM
Seeing as how Omega Supreme is my favorite transformer, I'll agree that that would be cool. But since it's not, I'm just thrilled he's in the game period.

He's my favourite too. :drunk