PDA

View Full Version : Good game?

unique riggers
06-21-2010, 10:50 AM
Comment below with what you like about this game?

CcAaRrSsOoNn3
06-22-2010, 10:44 PM
Huge college football fan so I always buy the game :)

Th3 Maj0r
06-23-2010, 01:38 AM
Think the game will be amazing.. but I might need to burn the cover.. I hate tim tebow.. with a passion... love the college football games thought they are great!

BNB82
06-23-2010, 02:30 PM
College football is my favorite sport, so it is my obligation to buy this every year. So far on the demo, I really like how the fans look like real people and the pre-game ceremonies. The new play-call interface is nice, though I think I prefer '10's. Overall, I am looking forward to it coming out on July 13!

Think the game will be amazing.. but I might need to burn the cover.. I hate tim tebow.. with a passion... love the college football games thought they are great!

I agree. Denver wasted 3 good draft picks on him. I think his whole "Baby Jesus talks to me" thing is bad for the sport.

SengIV
07-11-2010, 05:34 AM

Wow that's wrong. Tebow is a boss.

College football is my favorite sport, so it is my obligation to buy this every year. So far on the demo, I really like how the fans look like real people and the pre-game ceremonies. The new play-call interface is nice, though I think I prefer '10's. Overall, I am looking forward to it coming out on July 13!

I agree. Denver wasted 3 good draft picks on him. I think his whole "Baby Jesus talks to me" thing is bad for the sport.

Yeah sorry for the change up. Cause you know getting caught with weapons. Dog fighting. Murder. Rape. That's all good for the sport. But the fact that he supports his religion is harmful to the sport?

DarkManX
07-11-2010, 12:54 PM
Wow that's wrong. Tebow is a boss.

Yeah sorry for the change up. Cause you know getting caught with weapons. Dog fighting. Murder. Rape. That's all good for the sport. But the fact that he supports his religion is harmful to the sport?
LOL you never seem to disappoint me with a response Seng. Seriously your dead on with your point. We can use thousands of Tebows in all of the three major sports.

WarDawg65
07-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Going off the demo, I love the gameplay tweaks and the locomotion engine.

Boo Be4r
07-11-2010, 06:47 PM
This is going to be amazing... if anyone is interested in online dynasty just message me on live... I'll be getting it tomorrow at midnight so we can get started right away.

GT:Boo Be4r

Harpua191
07-11-2010, 08:36 PM
Should be shipping tomorrow via GF

Looks promising

Kevin Craze
07-13-2010, 09:00 AM
I enjoyed the demo. From what I've seen and played, it's a great game. I enjoy all the different gear the players have (multiple elbow/wrist bands, new helmets, towels, knee braces, etc). The new playcalling interface is nice too (if Madden 11's works out with the GameFlow, I hope to see it in NCAA 12), and I really enjoyed the pre-game presentation. That was a great thing to see, visually.

Ohio State Buckeyes!