PDA

View Full Version : New Game+?

CoregBlue1
06-21-2010, 02:52 PM
hi guys, just a quick question.

Is there a new game+? Iīm playing it now for the first time, without guide because i want to enjoy it without looking at the computer screen ever minute to read where the next collectible is.

I gathered a few things already, so when i finish it, do i have them in my next playthrough again, like tv, radio, shields... and can i play single episodes if i want to go back on my next turn.

If this has been asked before it cant be helped, so please spare me with, use search or stuff like that, because i looked in the guide and it wasnīt mentioned there (at least i didnīt saw it).

Thanks ^^

stryke88
06-21-2010, 02:57 PM
yeah all of your statisics go over to the next playthrough no matter what difficulty you start it on everything carries over TV shows,thermoses,radios,kills, ect

Moozipan Cheese
06-22-2010, 05:51 PM
All Statistics carry across from game to game, and you can select which Episode to play. The game remembers what collectibles you have got, but Maunscripts will still be there, regardless of whether you picked it up or not.

Ali_P_84
06-23-2010, 04:58 PM
It's not like other "New Game +" modes in other games as you still start off with no guns or ammo, but then you'll be used to having to pick everything up again from your first playthrough.

cheeky 315
06-23-2010, 07:47 PM
i did exactly the same as you so as not to spoil the game.

the colour coded collectables guide is excellent follow that and you will have no problems with the collectables.

just started my 3rd playthrough on nightmare on level 3 and not too hard so far, if it doesn't get any tougher you should be able to get the collectables on nightmare mode without to much bother