PDA

View Full Version : Lego Harry Potter arrives on the avatar marketplace.

Paranormal Paramore
06-21-2010, 02:53 PM
A wand and uniforms from each house have made it to the avatar market place today.

Lord Montymort
06-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Cool, if I hadn't recently gotten the Boba Fett outfit I would have considered getting them.

EDIT: After having a look at them I have to say I changed my mind, the wand was cool, but because they actually made the uniforms look like there made of LEGO they look so wrong on the avatars, I was hoping they would have looked more like the other outfits and not LEGO.

Revan654
06-21-2010, 07:43 PM
Is this the same content we are going be getting in the Limited Edition or is it unknown at this time?

Paranormal Paramore
06-21-2010, 08:02 PM
Is this the same content we are going be getting in the Limited Edition or is it unknown at this time?

You're getting a broom in the LE.

Roxy
06-21-2010, 10:19 PM
Ooo, very nice! Usually this happens on Thursday so I definitely wasn't expecting it today. Thanks for the heads up!

kyboy
06-22-2010, 04:34 AM
Cool, if I hadn't recently gotten the Boba Fett outfit I would have considered getting them.

EDIT: After having a look at them I have to say I changed my mind, the wand was cool, but because they actually made the uniforms look like there made of LEGO they look so wrong on the avatars, I was hoping they would have looked more like the other outfits and not LEGO.

agree, but ill prolly still end up getin one lol..