PDA

View Full Version : How to get beta?

GutlessParasite
06-22-2010, 02:02 AM
Hey guys, been looking around the internet and havent found out how.
I apologize if there already is a thread explaining how to get the beta.
I have Battlefield 2 bad company, and obviously the VIP code. From there, what do I do to register for the beta (when it comes out from being delayed)? Do I have to register the VIP code on my xbox through BF, or on the EA website? And from there how do I get the beta invite?

To sum it up, How do I get a beta invite given that I have a BF Vip code still that I havent activated.

Thanks!

stuhp
06-22-2010, 03:00 AM
Once more, with feeling:

You must preorder Medal of Honor to gain access to the beta, whether you are a BC2 VIP member or not. VIP members only get maybe a few extra days of the beta compared to regular preorders.

To register your VIP code, you can input it in the in-game store for BC2 to become a VIP member. To register your copy of BC2 with EA, look on the back of your instruction manual for steps and an online code to register. Whether registering your copy with EA online reaps any benefits towards the beta is unknown at this moment.

When you do preorder, you should receive a key either by email or in store at the retailer you preordered from. With that key, you can gain access to the beta by redeeming it at http://www.ea.com/games/medal-of-honor. You can find both the "beta info" and "redeem key" links below the video playlist.

GutlessParasite
06-22-2010, 04:21 AM
Haha, my bad. I feel like many others have asked this same question.
I highly appreciate the informative response! :)