PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty of new achievements?

Thai J
06-22-2010, 05:00 AM
Once the dlc is out, i would like some opinions on a scale of 1 to 10 of how difficult the new achievements are. I only have access to high speed Internet on the weekends so I won't get a taste of this until probably Saturday. I'm very close to having 1000 on this game and am hoping a couple of these achievements aren't ridiculous. Thanks for the help.

L8u8k8e8
06-22-2010, 05:35 AM
I haven't played it yet, but just by reading what they are, if these are pretty much all you have left, the difficulty should be pretty low compared to the rest of the game.

I won't give a score since I haven't actually done them yet, but as compared to the rest of the game I would think you shouldn't have a problem.

trevor2p
06-22-2010, 06:17 AM
the achievements have already been released and they dont look too bad. im kind of disappointed they only added an extra 100G but its free so im not gonna complain:) they look fairly easy.

lip splitter
06-22-2010, 07:40 AM
they only added 100 points because there is going to be at least two more DLC packages so they are splitting up the achievements between them

Barad
06-22-2010, 08:41 AM
I seriously thought thet were gonna release 250G instead of 100G but hey its free so its all good, now the actuel achievements on the other hand don't look too hard, gold medealling the advanced missions could be some trouble though, I guess thats why it has 4 player coop! We'll have to wait and see..

TealPavelski
06-22-2010, 09:53 AM
They don't seem too difficult. The only thing that I am confused about are the Gold Achievements. What does it take to get Gold? If it is like getting Gold for the Social Challenges then it won't be too difficult because it will be like getting a certain amount of head shots or finishing the mission in a certain amount of time, but it shouldn't be so bad?

Aaron15
06-22-2010, 10:11 AM
They don't seem too difficult. The only thing that I am confused about are the Gold Achievements. What does it take to get Gold? If it is like getting Gold for the Social Challenges then it won't be too difficult because it will be like getting a certain amount of head shots or finishing the mission in a certain amount of time, but it shouldn't be so bad?

I think it is finishing a mission in a certain time.

TealPavelski
06-22-2010, 10:12 AM
I think it is finishing a mission in a certain time.

Probably, but it wouldn't surprise me if there is more to it than that...I guess we will find out in a few hours

DarkCreations
06-22-2010, 10:33 AM
I think it will be like achieving Gold on a Single Play mission, you'll need the fastest time, 100% accuracy and a number of head shots - but the more people in the mission will mean it will increase in difficulty too.

Evo Kazz
06-22-2010, 11:18 AM
Well we just did first mission, we sucked, we died and still got gold.

the_regular_guy
06-22-2010, 11:33 AM
From IGN.com (http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/110/1100553p1.html)

Even if you find these co-op missions a walk in the park, Outlaws to the End might have something to test your skills, yet. Once you've made it through the six missions successfully, you'll unlock the Advanced Missions playlist. It's the same group of challenges, only the difficulty is sent through the roof.

Andreas_loel
06-22-2010, 11:42 AM

Time - Headshots

Flips360
06-22-2010, 11:59 AM
1st playthrough time
2nd playthrough headshots

Is that possible?

jesticulator x
06-22-2010, 12:42 PM
I just got five achievements after ONE co-op mission, I was down a couple of times and wasn't really very accurate with shots and I still got a Gold medal.

I think the advanced ones will probably be much harder!

scud1888
06-22-2010, 12:59 PM
I just got five achievements after ONE co-op mission, I was down a couple of times and wasn't really very accurate with shots and I still got a Gold medal.

I think the advanced ones will probably be much harder!

I got 4 on my first time out as well, advanced and all gold could be very difficult depending on your group.

Barad
06-22-2010, 02:07 PM
I was doing this with a friend earlier and must say, we're finding it pretty difficult tbh :/ No achievements so far and we've been playing for an hour! ballshit..

pyromentalist
06-22-2010, 02:39 PM
im personally finding the missions and achievements quite easy. ive played for just over an hour, and ive completed all of the co operative missions, and just have to do the advanced co op now :D

d3nn1s99999
06-22-2010, 02:45 PM
Normal co-op missions are very easy. Advanced can be very tough if you don't have a good team.

guillermo316
06-22-2010, 03:09 PM
if you play them by yourself can you still get gold medal.?

TealPavelski
06-22-2010, 03:45 PM
if you play them by yourself can you still get gold medal.?

There called Co-Op for a reason...

TealPavelski
06-22-2010, 03:46 PM
im personally finding the missions and achievements quite easy. ive played for just over an hour, and ive completed all of the co operative missions, and just have to do the advanced co op now :D

I got 3 Achievements on my first mission. I have yet to try all the missions yet, but they seem pretty easy...

FarmerJay
06-22-2010, 03:48 PM
They are all easy. I played with randoms and we gold medaled every mission on the first try. The only one I'm having a difficult time getting is completing a mission with just 2 people. I can't find just one person to play with.

To answer a question previously asked... You can't play solo, you need at least two people to start a mission.

tattie
06-22-2010, 04:19 PM
Advanced missions are very tough to complete never mind getting a gold medal.

Gold Medal is all about score so you need to get a good kill chain which is very hard with expert targeting mode and enemies that 2 shot you.

bLaKgRaVy
06-22-2010, 04:30 PM
Can these be done in private free roam or do they have to be done in public?

FarmerJay
06-22-2010, 04:44 PM
Can these be done in private free roam or do they have to be done in public?

They can be done in private. That's about the only way to play with just 2 people. I tried in public but i always got 4 people before that match starts.

Razzb3rrys
06-22-2010, 05:17 PM
Advanced missions are very tough to complete never mind getting a gold medal.

LOL that's the truth, I couldn't believe the difference in difficulty when it started up, I suck at manual aiming.

For the 2 person achievement, I just stayed with the same people and eventually all but 1 dropped out and we did the one where you rescue the girl.

I got 5 achievements with the first mission too :D

Barad
06-22-2010, 07:09 PM

Lucky you I guess.I'm failing horrifically lol

Monkeyman 8322
06-22-2010, 07:25 PM
I got 5 achieveemtns on my first mission found them all really easy just got to do coop advanced when i feel better.

Aaron15
06-22-2010, 10:57 PM
All the achievements are easy, I almost have them all. It just heavily depends who your playing with.

trevor2p
06-23-2010, 12:26 AM
if your good at the game then its easy, ive played with some bad kids that dont know how to play this game. like SOB101214

guillermo316
06-23-2010, 01:27 AM
There called Co-Op for a reason...
well battlefield has a co-op mission and you can play it by yourself, so yeah its call co-op but you can play many co-op by yourself so... B3YOWNED!

MediumMelanin
06-23-2010, 08:58 PM
I would give this a scale of 4/10 on difficulty...depending on number of players (2-4) and skill...so, they're obtainable and not a pain to get at all...

IC3 L3G3ND
06-23-2010, 09:09 PM
Me and my friends found them all quite easy on normal and advanced. 5 cheevos on mission is awsome