PDA

View Full Version : Have I messed up my whole game?

dave252
06-22-2010, 12:13 PM
Im doing the playthrough on Grimm and am at level 14.

By mistake I went to level select and replayed the training scene. When I clicked on 'continue' I then was taken to the docks.

So if I complete the game now using level select from 14 will I get the achievement for Grimm difficulty?

I have absolutely no time for idiotic games like this that create all the ridiculous doubt and confusion. There are so many screwed up parts to it I just cannot believe.

I mean on the Queen level I fell off the platforms like 25 times before I made it across. Every time I would land on the smallest ones, I just slid off ffs so I have to start this level each time again. Give me a break. Ive lost all inclination to continue this, its sickened me.

In fact, I will no longer play game for gamerscore because im sick of stupid, boring shit like this. Its a complete waste of time when I could be enjoying myself play Halo or whatever.

ellahjay88
06-22-2010, 03:27 PM
You should be okay as long as you complete whatever remaining levels you had left on Grimm difficulty. I did the same thing and got the achievements for it still.

dave252
06-22-2010, 03:50 PM
Thanks man, in fact I just completed it and still got it like you said.

Now to go back and do about 14 of 18 levels in which I died on Grimm :/

God, that makes it virtually 3 playthroughs.

ElvinLust
07-19-2010, 04:42 PM
I have noticed a slight glitch in the Glorious Liege (Beat the game on Grimm Difficulty) achievement. It appears that you don't get credit for beating the game on Grimm if you do it on a save file where you have already beaten the game in another difficulty.

For example, I beat the game on normal difficulty. Bought the Grimm difficulty, switched to it and then played through the whole game as a level select from the very opening video (including the tutorial). When I got to the end and beat the game I did not get the achievement. I tried playing through a bunch of levels again. I always used the continue option after my initial level select, no dice. So I started an entirely new save, played the levels needed to buy Grimm (I think it was the first two or three) and then used level select to start from the opening video again on Grimm. After that playthrough (being my 4th complete playthrough) the achievement unlocked as soon as I threw Charming off the stage in the last level.

So I repeat, don't waste your time trying to get the Grimm difficulty achievement on a save file where you have already beaten the game. If anyone has a different experience (such as getting the achievement under the conditions I just stated don't work), feel free to post details on how you did it.

Clawed Fish
10-26-2010, 07:14 AM
If you beat it on grimm but need to reload an early level, it will give it to you.