PDA

View Full Version : UEF Final Mission

darthsylly
06-22-2010, 05:52 PM
Has anyone managed to complete the UEF campaign? I can't! Because the game keeps crashing. I have the game installed to HDD too but it doesn't help. I'm on the end bit charging up the Black Sun and I can't save because any save after that point fails to load (also at this point few surface textures are being rendered by the Xbox).

Just thought I'd see whether anyone has managed to get through this and has some tips.

Tnx, ds

Edit: Managed to get through it last night! Very intense, lots of stuttering and accelerated heart beating!! Now to see whether I have the stamina for the other two campaigns.

gerard2383
07-27-2010, 11:27 PM
Has anyone managed to complete the UEF campaign? I can't! Because the game keeps crashing. I have the game installed to HDD too but it doesn't help. I'm on the end bit charging up the Black Sun and I can't save because any save after that point fails to load (also at this point few surface textures are being rendered by the Xbox).

Just thought I'd see whether anyone has managed to get through this and has some tips.

Tnx, ds

Edit: Managed to get through it last night! Very intense, lots of stuttering and accelerated heart beating!! Now to see whether I have the stamina for the other two campaigns.

dont erase that save game, i finished all 3 campaings on hard but when i did the cybran which was the last one i didint get the supreme commander achievement, lucky for me i had a save game for my other campaings right before i finished the last mission and i got it by redoing the last 2 or 3 min of the aeon campaing.

just to save you a headache :p