PDA

View Full Version : They f-ed this up

Jappe XBA
06-22-2010, 06:07 PM
So we downloaded it with 2 friends and and started playing these. We don't see each other, the guys are invisible and in Walton's Gold there are no enemies and the cart is out of the map :p Anyone else having these problems?

PunisherAD
06-22-2010, 06:11 PM
I have had none of those problems.

Ashapola
06-22-2010, 06:21 PM
I've just had this exact problem. Except the mine cart had fallen over and not under the map.

acurate bob
06-22-2010, 06:24 PM
Only issue I have is never gettin off the loading screens. Otherwise it's fine. Thankfully this does not effect everything else.

Razzb3rrys
06-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Mine got stuck on a loading screen but nothing else has happened.

LThompson6
06-22-2010, 06:56 PM
The exact same thing happened to me aswell so i left and then it kept freezing on every loading screen so i just turned off my xbox. lol

Mongolian Beef
06-22-2010, 07:00 PM
The pictures keep changing and the barrel keeps revolving, is this considered "froze"?

Edit:
Just froze AGAIN.

Dash>Main Loading Screen>Free Roam Loading Screen>Co-Op Loading Screen>Endless Co-Op Mission Loading Screen

F*CK this Shit. I don't care if it's free, I don't appreciate having my time wasted.

How are you guys getting it to work?

pikmin34
06-22-2010, 07:03 PM
I keep getting stuck on endless loading screens. I also had a problem on herd where all the cows died immediately. When we tried to replay 2 more times, the same thing occurred both times.

Barad
06-22-2010, 07:07 PM
This DLC is a fail tbh. I allways have infinite loading screens so Im falsed to go back to f-ing dashboard! pile of crap rockstar!

Marnit
06-22-2010, 07:09 PM
never ending loading screen
insta cow kill
invisible team mates
unavaible cart

i've had it all

i thought they decided to delay the co-op to finish it, aparently not...

PWN3R
06-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Everything you've guys said has happened to me too.

Also, finally got in a match, The Kidnapped Girl, and the hostage would never move and the door wouldn't open.

chriscutis
06-22-2010, 07:23 PM
The only glitch I've had so far was on The Herd. I played it with four people total, two dropped out between it's end and me and one other restarting it. They were no rustlers at all, and no horses. Calling for my horse didn't net me one either. The cows were all alive though. I ran them to the ranch on foot so I could get my 2 guys 1 coop, ended up with 0 points at the end lol.

The Nerevarine
06-22-2010, 07:38 PM
The last 25 minutes of my life:

- Title -> Multiplayer -> Endless load -> Dashboard

* Realized I hadn't downloaded the co-op thing yet, downloaded it

- Title -> Multiplayer -> Free Roam -> Cooperative Missions -> Picked my load-out -> Endless load -> Dashboard

- Froze before the title screen -> Reboot

- Title -> Multiplayer -> Endless load (could hear people talking) -> Dashboard -> Clear System Cache

- Title -> Multiplayer -> Endless load

- Title -> Singleplayer -> Multiplayer -> Free Roam -> Cooperative Missions -> Endless load

Since when am I a #%&!#@*% beta tester? Where's my bug report depository? They should be paying me for this.

vettesrule76
06-22-2010, 08:04 PM
in free roam the hideouts are giving me unlimited xp without killing anyone.

YouTube- Red Dead Redemption hideout xp glitch

Jellybean468
06-22-2010, 08:11 PM
Mine gets stuck on a loading screen unless I am invited and I cannot see any other players in free roam, free for all and gang matches. Fml. :(

LThompson6
06-22-2010, 08:45 PM
Now multiplayer doesn't work at all for me, wtf are rockstar doing.

HorsemanOfWar16
06-22-2010, 09:08 PM
Ive Had Never ending bloody loading screens !
too good to be true! free but shit. ah well for once i thought wed get something decent from the 360 for free.Nope
Endless Loading screen, can hear other plyrs voices now and then got into a lobby but then once i was in straight back to the loading screen. Why do developers release content that isnt working ? cause it always happens ! never release a DLC that fucking works!? it really winds me up and i hate the excuse all developers use - overwhelming downloads or servers ... thats bull crap look at how many people bought the game and do the math. ill check back tmz to see if this has been fixed thx 4 listening to my ramble but it annoys me that me and my mates planned on plying this tonight. Thx

edit: srry for the ramble :)

BWIK
06-22-2010, 09:12 PM
havent downloaded the dlc yet but from wat ive heard theres lots of glitching going on.. not lookin forward to this

SlntHntr27
06-22-2010, 09:14 PM
My DLC achievements are all messed up. My first play through of a Co op mission at the end I unlocked 5 achievements. I go to look at what I unlocked and it says I have 1005/1000 achievements and 49/48 achievements. Yea so thats not right I go to look at the list it only shows me 1 of 1 achievement that last one I got from the retail. So I play again maybe it will fix it. Finish second mission and the same 5 achievements popped again.... I look at my score and its 1010/1000 and 50/58. So the number of achievements is correct now and I still only see 1 achievement. I play a 3rd mission same 5 achievements popped again and my score goes to 1015/1000. I checked xbox.com and it doesnt even show any achievements unlocked from DLC. Seriously what the hell happened! Anyone else have this wonderful problem?

xtkbilly
06-22-2010, 09:37 PM
If you are able to join a game, go to a gang hideout. There should be no enemies and about every 10 seconds, you get 300xp (with expert targeting on). Just keep replaying it for xp.

But yeah, apparently it's pretty glitched right now. I can never get on a server, and when I was able to once, I couldn't see my friend (though he could see me).
Still, gained 4 or 5 levels in 30 minutes. That was cool.

DarkCreations
06-22-2010, 09:41 PM
So we downloaded it with 2 friends and and started playing these. We don't see each other, the guys are invisible and in Walton's Gold there are no enemies and the cart is out of the map :p Anyone else having these problems?

All of this.

And it only seems to happen on Walton's Gang. We got so pissed off that we just left it, So we still have River, Ammunition and Waltons Gang to do on Advanced and all with Gold medal.

Also on Ammunition, one enemy f***ed us over, we killed all but that one guy was so far out of the area (not even visible at all...) that we exited the map and it failed on us so we just skipped that too.

I mean C'mon, seriously?

It needs fixing as soon as possible.

Enough said.

Chris240191
06-22-2010, 09:51 PM
Mine keeps getting stuck on the loading screens and I keep having to dashboard, it's really annoying.

UnknownMarine5
06-22-2010, 10:18 PM
I have had the loading screen problem and also on the river my parter was invisible and only a few enemies spawned and we got like 1000 total pointes.

Shelder
06-22-2010, 10:34 PM
Everything you've guys said has happened to me too, but only since I started playing difficult mode. With basic coop missions, everything worked fine until we finished them. Weird. :o

KeepEmRolling
06-22-2010, 10:47 PM
I haven't played much of the dlc....finished one mission and tried another a couple times. Didn't notice much of this except once or twice my friend died for no reason. One thing i'd like to know is wtf is up with the checkpoint system? When i think of a checkpoint, i think that's where you start when you die which is obviously not the case with this dlc.

VladimirK
06-22-2010, 11:10 PM
The checkpoints are broken.

Me and a friend are having trouble on River, (these f-ing bots are much more accurate and dangerous than in either SP or MP), but we've had to completely restart every time.

chriscutis
06-22-2010, 11:19 PM
The checkpoints aren't broken. If everyone dies you fail. If someone dies, when the rest of the team makes it to the next checkpoint the dead come back.

Bl4nkShot
06-22-2010, 11:29 PM
So we downloaded it with 2 friends and and started playing these. We don't see each other, the guys are invisible and in Walton's Gold there are no enemies and the cart is out of the map :p Anyone else having these problems? i had a problem when i got on the mine cart, i got stuck on the tipped one and was glitched (and stuck) until a person in my game did the same thing freeing me. we left him behind...

Bl4nkShot
06-22-2010, 11:33 PM
The last 25 minutes of my life:

* Realized I hadn't downloaded the co-op thing yet, downloaded it

- Title -> Multiplayer -> Free Roam -> Cooperative Missions -> Picked my load-out -> Endless load -> Dashboard

- Froze before the title screen -> Reboot

- Title -> Multiplayer -> Endless load (could hear people talking) -> Dashboard -> Clear System Cache

- Title -> Multiplayer -> Endless load

- Title -> Singleplayer -> Multiplayer -> Free Roam -> Cooperative Missions -> Endless load

Since when am I a #%&!#@*% beta tester? Where's my bug report depository? They should be paying me for this. that about sums up my experience today. i hope they fix the loading thing FAST!

VladimirK
06-22-2010, 11:52 PM
The checkpoints aren't broken. If everyone dies you fail. If someone dies, when the rest of the team makes it to the next checkpoint the dead come back.

As far as I'm concerned, that is broken.
I've already done this f-ing bit, we have shown we can do it. No need to do it over again and waste another 5/10 minutes on it.

It's these bloody bots with overpowered abilities at the end of the level that got us.
Shit like you're hiding behind cover, far away from any enemies and you just drop dead, no chance to be revived, nothing.

Razzb3rrys
06-23-2010, 12:06 AM
Mine was working fine this afternoon, just now though while playing the advanced mode missions it's gone all glitchy. Firstly twice we started The Herd and instantly all the cows were dead, then the gates wouldn't open and we had to kill all the cows so we could restart, when we finally got the cows out the horses never came so we couldn't keep up with them and they all got killed.

Next we did the one with the raft and hardly any enemies spawned so we were able to get the completion for that one, no award at all though lol

Then at the mine the same thing happened, no enemies but the mine cart was flying around the room on it's own, crashing everywhere so we couldn't put anything in.

So I went to do some free for alls instead and after the game hanging at the loading screen twice it finally loaded up with 12 invisible people and the game never started, so I just turned it off.

Fun times... it is funny sometimes as well though, this afternoon the raft glitched and thought I was on it when I wasn't and I got left on shore watching the other players sail away lol

FlyBoy120586
06-23-2010, 01:25 AM
Yeah, I've been messing around in Private Free Roam all night cause the Coop missions won't load and neither does Public Free Roam unless I go through Single Player-> Private Free Roam -> Public Free Roam and even then I can't see anyone or do anything really.

Well, at least it was free...

Trikke
06-23-2010, 07:19 AM
in free roam the hideouts are giving me unlimited xp without killing anyone.

YouTube- Red Dead Redemption hideout xp glitch (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sewfc066z3s)

Interesting stuff. Hope they don't patch this up too quick, as I'm level 11 and still have a loooooong way to go =)

Mr_Cypher
06-23-2010, 05:09 PM
Great, so i tried the new dlc and it stuck on loading a couple of times and was acting up for about 30 minutes so i decided to quit.
Well i try free roam instead i thought, but no no the save could not be loaded bla bla bla, try again didnt help (surprisingly :() and now im back on level 1! (was 34) Thank You very much Rockstar

XGearskillerX
06-23-2010, 11:15 PM

I've experienced 2 of those glitches :mad:

XGearskillerX
06-23-2010, 11:26 PM
Great, so i tried the new dlc and it stuck on loading a couple of times and was acting up for about 30 minutes so i decided to quit.
Well i try free roam instead i thought, but no no the save could not be loaded bla bla bla, try again didnt help (surprisingly :() and now im back on level 1! (was 34) Thank You very much Rockstar

Haha wow i just made a thread about this.

Braiiins
06-24-2010, 03:28 AM
I had this problem (except my partners weren't invisible), along with the stuck on load screen trouble (but it was on regular gang games, not coop missions), and had two enemies stuck underground on walton's gold (luckily someone had dynamite)

kak2sjak
06-24-2010, 11:31 PM
I keep getting stuck on endless loading screens. I also had a problem on herd where all the cows died immediately. When we tried to replay 2 more times, the same thing occurred both times.

i don't think they were dying instantly. me and 3 other people tried about 8 times last night, and they just never spawned...i made the conclusion that PeTA has hacked into the R* servers disabling the cows to show that too many cows die daily to provide us with delicious noms...then again, i may be wrong

R0B999
06-25-2010, 02:42 PM
sort of relieved cos i thought it was my xbox

i hope this gets sorted it would be a shame if this game dies cos of these stupid mistakes