PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Co-op Mode

Evo Kazz
06-22-2010, 06:16 PM
Has anyone else found this to be insane? We can't even get close to finishing one, let alone gold! Manual Aim is really harddd

Razzb3rrys
06-22-2010, 06:37 PM
Yeah it's rock hard, I haven't finished an advanced mission yet either lol

spira
06-22-2010, 06:45 PM
somehow I found them quite easy, managed to gold all of them first try except river (which I still haven't gotten thanks to the endless loading screens) :)

LThompson6
06-22-2010, 06:59 PM
I tried this once (4 of us) and we all died within 20 seconds, lol.

Evo Kazz
06-22-2010, 06:59 PM
somehow I found them quite easy, managed to gold all of them first try except river (which I still haven't gotten thanks to the endless loading screens) :)

On advanced??? If so you need to help me lmao

Barad
06-22-2010, 07:24 PM
Lol, don't mean to sound like a total asswipe but I'm having trouble doing these in normal mode with 1 other friend, guess you need 4 people and communication..ahh wait..still fail cuz this game is glitchy as! :mad:

TheFalcon
06-22-2010, 09:24 PM
My sister and I breezed through all 6 on normal, but advanced is kicking our asses. We've only tried escape, but we get slaughtered right as we get to Tumbleweed. Sometimes you get downed in 1 shot from a mile away. She started the mission on the ground one time...

Mister Buds
06-22-2010, 09:34 PM
Lol, don't mean to sound like a total asswipe but I'm having trouble doing these in normal mode with 1 other friend, guess you need 4 people and communication..ahh wait..still fail cuz this game is glitchy as! :mad:

i'm right there with you, man. my friend and i can't complete river to save our lives. spent about two-three hours on it alone. we constantly get downed in one shot though. and my friend is having some sort of glitch where he doesn't even get downed, just immediately dies.

on top of all this, the checkpoint system is utterly useless. as if you die, you have to do the entire mission over again. doesn't even put you back to a checkpoint. and the mission is like twenty minutes long. actually, even longer i imagine, but we haven't made it to the end, so who knows.

JuMp Maaaate
06-22-2010, 10:40 PM
I found them easy as. only have waltons gold to go

guillermo316
06-22-2010, 10:43 PM
i cant do waltons gang gold ! i need tips i think beacuse we didnt raise enough money to get gold.! why is advance hard is there more enemies or you take more damage? no more auto aim? also how do you get more money in mission is it head shots?

abonatto
06-22-2010, 10:50 PM
Quick question -

how do you get gold in Advanced co-op? Is it just score (meaning chain kills, etc) or headshots and time?

I'm sure it varies from mission to mission, however

Aaron15
06-22-2010, 10:52 PM
i'm right there with you, man. my friend and i can't complete river to save our lives. spent about two-three hours on it alone. we constantly get downed in one shot though. and my friend is having some sort of glitch where he doesn't even get downed, just immediately dies.

on top of all this, the checkpoint system is utterly useless. as if you die, you have to do the entire mission over again. doesn't even put you back to a checkpoint. and the mission is like twenty minutes long. actually, even longer i imagine, but we haven't made it to the end, so who knows.

The checkpoint is there so if someone dies and then they reach the checkpoint, they will be revived.

I don't think they are too hard. I have done The River and The Kidnapping one and got Gold on both, suppose it heavily depends who your partners are.

We were completing the river every time just we were getting just under $10,000 so we just went for headshots and got about $11,000 in 13 minutes with no deaths.

I did try the ammunition one and the cannon's are stupid, I go down, get revived and go down a second later.

Mister Buds
06-22-2010, 11:26 PM
The checkpoint is there so if someone dies and then they reach the checkpoint, they will be revived.

I don't think they are too hard. I have done The River and The Kidnapping one and got Gold on both, suppose it heavily depends who your partners are.

We were completing the river every time just we were getting just under $10,000 so we just went for headshots and got about $11,000 in 13 minutes with no deaths.

I did try the ammunition one and the cannon's are stupid, I go down, get revived and go down a second later.

we did river 6 or 7 times and couldn't complete it once. going to try again tonight but it's just ridiculous.

IC3 L3G3ND
06-22-2010, 11:51 PM
I found most pretty easy, got 1100 now so im happy

Maximus 1482
06-23-2010, 03:43 AM
I found most pretty easy, got 1100 now so im happy

:whs

not bad at all. just need a decent four person possie. kill everyone.

Nearro
06-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Haven't yet gotten to the advanced, but if what I am seeing in the regular running them as just a pair is a preview, I think it will be quite entertaining. It had gotten to the point where most of the stuff was just mindless, even with expert on.

The one thing I always wished for was an AI that was closer to the players, instead of just sitting back at clip range and sniping them all. For the tables to be turned on us is quite enjoyable.

Personally, duo on the missions is the way to go, definitely makes it more entertaining for me.

VyperJMc
06-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Anyone got any tips for Ammunition on advanced?

Jellybean468
06-23-2010, 04:27 PM
Going to try advanced now :D

Imp3RiuM
06-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Hello Pistoleros,

I have unlocked "The mother lode" achievement but "You rule!" is always lock.
I did the 6 Advanced Co-Op missions 3 times ! And nothing ... I have tried in private and public . WTF ?
Can you help me please ? I don't understand ...

PS: Excuse my bad english but i'm french

Barad
06-23-2010, 05:53 PM

Lol exactly mate agreed, checkpoint system is useless and game difficulty is out of balance, top it off with a load of glitches why not Rockstar!

VladimirK
06-23-2010, 07:12 PM
I done the normal missions with one friend, we got gold on first try for almost every mission, (River was the bitch). We've not started advanced yet, we'll do it later.

The missions are okay, it's the f-ing bots that were pissing us off.
Like someone said above, they can snipe you so easily with one shot. (Sometimes I didn't even get a chance to be revived, I just collapsed and that was with me crouched against cover with no enemies behind us).

It's a noticable difference compared to single player and multiplayer how much more damage they do, how incredibly more accurate they are, how your guns have a really reduced range and almost no damage, (I shot one guy in the face 4 times before he died for example), and for some reason I'm constantly getting loads and loads of hat shots and disarms instead of it just killing them.
Then, I've noticed quite a few times, pressing Y to revive my partner doesn't work.

As for the expert aiming, that doesn't bother me since I always use that, haha, I suck when I use the lower difficulty aiming for some reason, having it auto-lockon distracts me, but I'm decent when it's on expert.

Evo Kazz
06-23-2010, 07:23 PM
Well managed to do advanced. We were doing it with 2 people and it was stupid hard, but once we got 4 decent players together (from this site,) we found it pretty easy. The key is 4 people, more is better.

Direkin
06-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Very nearly finished the first mission n advanced co-op on our first try. We were literally within throwing distance of the end when we all died.

Razzb3rrys
06-23-2010, 07:59 PM
I'm gonna try them again Friday night, I think if we just take it slower, going for the headshots and not rush forward they shouldn't be too hard :rolleyes:

Mac Chickgun
06-23-2010, 08:54 PM
Well managed to do advanced. We were doing it with 2 people and it was stupid hard, but once we got 4 decent players together (from this site,) we found it pretty easy. The key is 4 people, more is better.

You forgot one thing: THE KEY is to have Mac Chickgun on your team :woop::woop::p

Evo Kazz
06-23-2010, 09:44 PM
You forgot one thing: THE KEY is to have Mac Chickgun on your team :woop::woop::p
Amen lol :woop::woop:

Ddraig Gymraeg
08-01-2010, 04:46 PM
I need some help getting through The River in advanced co-op. Still haven't completed it, let alone got Gold. If any of you want to help, message me or send a FR. It'll be worth the xp if nothing else! Cheers!

AkaDad555
08-01-2010, 07:09 PM
My tips for getting gold on advanced missions:

1. Use your sniper rifle to get head shots.

2. Use Dead Eye for multiple enemies.

3. If you're having trouble with manual aim, shotguns are your friend.

4. Let moving enemies run into your cross hair.

5. Stick together and communicate.

Good Luck

Spliff Starz
08-02-2010, 06:26 AM
Its really easy... It took me one day to get every gold on advanced.

Now play CoD4 on Veteran for Mile High End, now thats a challenge :(

Bastardus
08-02-2010, 11:00 AM
goddamn
if u cant kill a enemy on advanced u should train more manual aiming
I saw, that under the advanced coop modus is a free roam hard modus, there u should learn it

except river I have all gold now on advanced

StW
08-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Don't find them to bad. When people on horses come use dead eye it helps. Take your time and go for the head shots.

XBOX ISAAC82
08-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Its really easy... It took me one day to get every gold on advanced.

Now play CoD4 on Veteran for Mile High End, now thats a challenge :(

You can't say it was really easy and then say it took a day to do.

Vanilla Coke Zero
08-19-2010, 07:38 AM
i finished river couple of nights ago on advanced and got a silver unfortunately. can't complete anymore because a lot of retards don't know how to play. the trick is to use the carcano and snipe as many people as you can from afar. use deadeye A LOT. but you can't take too long because it reduces your chance of getting gold.

if anyone is down to try advanced coop, please, don't hesitate to add. i'm a team player and know the game very, very well. add me!:drunk

LoD WheeZzy
08-19-2010, 12:18 PM
The time is not an issue mate, the most you can get for the time is $500, so I would say take the time and get as many head shots as possible.

Quid Squid
09-18-2010, 11:24 PM
Something I have found to help a lot when you have a group of enemies (the first hideout - not he first dock - on the River for example) is use Dynamite..chuck it into the house and over it. Also good when you know there is an enemy hiding and you can't get a good shot. You hit the group just right and you get the full chain kill points, and save some time. Helped out a lot, the group of 4 I was with passed the River on gold the first time we made it to the end.

CaseD
09-20-2010, 04:50 PM
I have all but Escape. River was probably the only other one I had a problem with, although Ammunition glitched waaaay too often for my liking.

If anyone else needs Escape add me since I'm looking to finish off RDR achievements now... anything for a break from Mafia II tbh.

chrisk62
05-30-2011, 08:22 AM
They can be quite difficult but if you have another 3 decent players on your team then it's a breeze. The key (as mentioned earlier) is patience. Shotguns work well with close combat enemys and a sniper rifile is a must-have. Also try and keep your team mates together as if someone goes off on their own and gets downed then there will be nobody there to save them.