PDA

View Full Version : Ok game,but not worth $50

Rjk117
06-23-2010, 12:14 AM
I have to admit I'm enjoying the game,but I'm haven't seen anything yet that's new or exciting. The missions are repetitive and the voice acting makes me cringe. The only thing good about it is the fact that there aren't any games like it right now. Renting it would be anyones best bet.

devil in me
06-23-2010, 10:49 AM
I have to admit I'm enjoying the game,but I'm haven't seen anything yet that's new or exciting. The missions are repetitive and the voice acting makes me cringe. The only thing good about it is the fact that there aren't any games like it right now. Renting it would be anyones best bet.
I would have to agree, I love these kind of games but am a little dissapointed. I guess that should be expected when it's release price is 49.99. The graphics are so so, could have been way better, the game play isn't the greatest and the difficulty settings need some tweeking. I've played most on easy and normal and find them extremely difficult. Not that I'm asking for cheap achievements but you shouldn't find yourself getting frustrated and angry at a mission when your playing on the easy setting. A definate renter.

bravheart83
06-29-2010, 08:25 PM
Good game glad I rented it and not bought it though.

DeafSunchaser
06-30-2010, 03:57 AM
yep defo a rent!DO NOT BUY as you will slap your self in the nuts!

DA.PAUL
08-08-2010, 05:35 PM
yeah i got it for 18pounds here so it was like a budget title here in the uk-you were saying about the voice acting-its the way in one of the missions the guy says"what's a miracle weapon captain?"cracks me up!

More_Credible
08-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Or the fact he says it twice...

DA.PAUL
08-10-2010, 07:32 PM
ha ha!!!yes he does say it twice lol i remember thinking to myself"why does he keep saying that???"

mikemc
08-10-2010, 07:39 PM
a rental for sure...thanks for the advice!

Jabism
08-17-2010, 06:21 AM
It sucks that this game does not seem that good. I was commenting to my brother about a month before this game came out that I would like to see a Sub game but now it seems like it may not be worth getting.

Eminent
10-19-2010, 04:00 AM
Yeah this game sucks for the price. That's why I rented it!

Balc0ra
11-13-2010, 10:58 AM
I got it form the used store for 1$.
Bad graphics compared to what 505 usually makes yeah. But overall gameplay is like 4/10.
It has some fun moments, but they are far apart. Some of the missions are badly designed and to run on slow to avoid detection takes ages.
I kinda knew it would not be up there with battle stations pacific and such, but still I thought I would give it a go. For 1$, cheaper then most arcade games I can't really complain. Some good moments. But only played 3-4 missions so far. We will see how far I get.