PDA

View Full Version : "Outlaws to the End" DLC missions

Ratpelt
06-23-2010, 02:44 AM
It may seem obvious, but there hasn't been a list posted yet with a mission synopsis, so here it is.

“The Kidnapped Girl” – A gang has taken over Fort Mercer and they’re holding a farmer’s daughter hostage. Charge the fort with your crew and eliminate the gang using all firepower necessary – then fend off enemy reinforcements as you transport the girl safely to her home at Ridgewood Farm.

“The Escape” – Attack and steal a gold coach along with a wagon and a Gatling gun. Then turn them into the American Army and clear out remaining resistance in the town of Tumbleweed. Prepare for an explosive standoff finale that will take you all the way to Mexico.

“The Herd” – Fight your way into Box Canyon to wipe out a gang of cattle rustlers, then use teamwork to protect the herd as you lead them home to Armadillo while drawing heavy fire from enemy snipers and reinforcements on horseback.

“Walton’s Gold” – Walton’s gang have taken control of a mining camp rich with gold. Fight through the camp and load your mine cart with as much gold as you can carry and get out as fast as you can – Walton’s boys have rigged the place to blow!

“The River” – Ride a raft down river, taking out rebel encampments along the way until you reach the rebel stronghold of Nosalida and a final epic battle for the town’s massive weapons caches.

“Ammunition” – The Mexican Army has the town of Tesoro Azul under siege. Storm the gates under heavy cannon, Gatling gun and sniper fire to destroy the Mexican artillery placements.

guillermo316
06-23-2010, 03:16 AM
the cant get a gold in waltons gang.! mmmm how do you get more money is it headshots,. i ned the boosting thread beacuse playing with ramdom is wack!

Hanger
06-23-2010, 03:05 PM
Am yet to play the dlc yet but all these missions just sound like slightly extended versions of the gang hideouts.

Barad
06-23-2010, 03:08 PM
Thanks for the list, only wish I could bloddy play them!

Jellybean468
06-23-2010, 03:50 PM
the cant get a gold in waltons gang.! mmmm how do you get more money is it headshots,. i ned the boosting thread beacuse playing with ramdom is wack!

Got gold on first try, did it in 5:57. Aim for headshots and carry three bags at a time. I did it with 2 strangers. :)

big red marino
06-25-2010, 02:17 AM
Got gold on first try, did it in 5:57. Aim for headshots and carry three bags at a time. I did it with 2 strangers. :)

I swore you could only carry two bags of gold at a time

DENAz666
06-25-2010, 02:35 AM
I swore you could only carry two bags of gold at a time

Same here :|