PDA

View Full Version : battlefield bad company 3?

Oliv3rP
06-23-2010, 06:08 AM
watched a video of the beta on youtube and oh my is it similar looking...not a big fan of bf:bc buts its alright...just seems a bit strange to make a game that seems no different from what they released a couple months ago

not seen much so im sure there are differences...just saying

what are your opinions??

WhIpLaSh 014
06-23-2010, 06:53 AM
I was thinking the same thing about MoH at E3. The animations for throwing a grenade, sprinting, reloading of the AKs-74u, grenade launcher target reticule, etc. Just seems really similar to BC2.

reylaw720
06-23-2010, 02:49 PM
Well the multiplayer is being done by dice.

Oliv3rP
06-23-2010, 02:55 PM
yeh i knew it was the same people...but they should vary it up...pictures and stuff made it look good, defo wont buy it now though

H0p3sfalL
06-23-2010, 03:22 PM
i feel its diffrent. Granted they are similar things between the two. Although the footage i have seen of MOH, it looks to be a little slow paced. Ill play it regardless :)

coullgfx
06-23-2010, 04:46 PM
i can tell you after playing the ps3 beta, that this game is absolute shit, i love mw2 and bf:bc2, but the good thing about them is the differences between the two, this game so far seems to have the bad parts from both games.

Hopefully they will improve greatly after the beta, but imho i would reccomend they completely rehaul their work so far, and delay the game to next year :(

A Satyr
06-23-2010, 05:26 PM
They way i see it is, Its BFBC2 set in small town maps and sped up to meet Cod style arcadiness (< thats not a word) Just look at the mortar strike that takes 1 click to call and 2 seconds to hit and rape everything

DusanMandic219
06-28-2010, 06:42 PM
i can tell you after playing the ps3 beta, that this game is absolute shit, i love mw2 and bf:bc2, but the good thing about them is the differences between the two, this game so far seems to have the bad parts from both games.

Hopefully they will improve greatly after the beta, but imho i would reccomend they completely rehaul their work so far, and delay the game to next year :(

glad I'm not the only who see's this. but at least they have a decent amount of time before it goes gold and have the potential to do better.

WhIpLaSh 014
06-28-2010, 08:42 PM
I didn't like the beta because it felt really similar to BC2, and it was completely open to noob gameplay.