PDA

View Full Version : Released in North America?

the iceman6669
06-23-2010, 09:25 AM
could anyone tell me if Asterix ever got released in NA? I cant seem to find it anywhere! ive scoured the interweb as well as every game store known to man.... anyone?

JB x360a
06-23-2010, 11:29 AM
Hope these Posts help they are from the thread:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=1628293#post1628293

Nice idea for a thead. This has been coming up quite a bit lately as to who sells what.

Asterix was availible at some Walmarts in Canada, it actually has an ESRB rating on the front.
This is true, but those are stackable games, which are covered by Pant's thread. :)

Yes, you can make US accounts, but all my post is saying is that those games are exclusive to the the US marketplace.

So Asterix has definitely been released in NTSC format? Do you have a proof?

Just want to be 100% sure before I take it off the list. :)
Sure I will take a couple pictures of mine. It is extremely hard to find.
hey mightymango were did u end up getting asterix ive been looking everywhere and i cant find it
A friend of mine up in Canada found it for me. Check ALL the walmarts, they may still have one.
O ok cool ya i looked at all the stores here ive seen them on ebay every once in a while but there like $60. How much did yur friend pay for it at walmart if u dont mind me asking?
As for Asterix: this seller has 4 NTSC available for fairly cheap... about US$42 shipped... not too bad so i ordered one... Thanks for the heads up about its limited availability... I wanted to pick it up, but I thought that it was available everywhere not just Canada and UK Here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/Asterix-Olympic-Games-Xbox-360-2008-RARE-NEW-/110548455722?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item19bd33912a

the iceman6669
06-24-2010, 10:36 PM
:p looks like I might have to start hunting online for it seems like its one of the rarest lil games around lol thanks for the thread link :D

Xenolith666
06-29-2010, 08:34 AM
This game isn't even listed on Gamefly. Try ebay.