PDA

View Full Version : "Consolation XP"

Qavala
06-23-2010, 10:41 AM
I'm in a room right now with 2 people I don't know...trying to complete river, but after the loading screen it comes up with an error and puts us back to the lobby. However, it shows the leaderboard first and it awards me 600 consolation XP. But i'm not even doing anything. I've never had a chance to complete river but this seems quite a high amount of XP compared to the other co op missions?

scud1888
06-23-2010, 11:44 AM
Thats more xp than I got yesterday for finishing river as the top player without dying.

Qavala
06-23-2010, 02:46 PM
Yeh, that's why I found it odd that it was giving so much for us doing absolutely nothing. Eventually though, it loaded the next map for us but it was still strange. Maybe they plan on giving more xp for the co-op missions and something just went wrong with the release, hence all this annoying hideout glitch phase that's going on?

MediumMelanin
06-23-2010, 11:21 PM
I deem it unfair that they nerfed the xp from hideouts, so they should give us a ton of xp for the cooperative missions to get us to play them more!

guillermo316
06-23-2010, 11:39 PM
i wonder why rockstar why nerf the XP from hideouts. man i wish what happen to you was like the hideout xp glicth, i would to rank up like that, =]

TFU
07-23-2010, 07:02 PM
I deem it unfair that they nerfed the xp from hideouts, so they should give us a ton of xp for the cooperative missions to get us to play them more!Unfair; maybe a little. However, I like the co-op. In fact, they should have beefed up the XP even more.

You gotta boost XP somewhere!

wildwest08
07-26-2010, 03:28 PM
sounds nice getting xp for not doing anything