PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having issues?

tattie
06-23-2010, 11:47 AM
I have got some major connection issues with the game at the moment. Plus getting some major glitches in some of the coop missions.

Sjengske
06-23-2010, 12:38 PM
Same here,endless load screens,.cattle dying before the mission starts,no enemies.Some serious issues are going on and they need to fix it.:uzi:

guillermo316
06-23-2010, 12:39 PM
school just ended for me, now i want to lay red dead ... but cant worst morning start up of my summer so far. i went to play call of duty..mm yuck!

assassinscreeds
06-23-2010, 01:23 PM
Yeah same for me, endless loading screens then when Finally got on there was no one around and my horse would never come when whistled, hope they sort this out cos first time I've enjoyed multiplayer.

Barad
06-23-2010, 03:06 PM
Its all been said man, but yhh its so annoying, mainly the infinite loading times..

pyromentalist
06-23-2010, 03:13 PM
im having problems too. the game takes ages to load the free roam, and at the end of the waltons gold advanced co op mission there are loads of carts and we cant finish the mission :mad:

Tactical Tom
06-23-2010, 05:58 PM
Same here, downloaded this yesterday got into a game collecting Gold from a mine and one of the other Co-Op players was invisable.

After that the game went to the lobby and took 5 minutes before it started to find a new Co-Op game for us. Then when it started loading I waited for 2 to 3 more minutes before getting bored and turning RDR off.

Had another attempt today, tried joining from Free Roam and the game took another 3 minutes to load so I go bored again and went back to the reliable multiplayer of MW2.