PDA

View Full Version : Glitchy Bulletproof

II griever II
06-23-2010, 12:43 PM
I don't know if anyone else had this problem, but for some reason today after i DL'd the new Co-op pack, and began unlocking achievements, it seems my profile would corrupt and reset my gamerscore to zero right after unlocking Bulletproof, so being afraid of this, i shut off console and restarted, only to find that achievement not unlocked. Happened twice so far. Anyone else having this or a similiar problem? I'm recovering gamertag as we speak to hopefully fix this problem.

Razzb3rrys
06-23-2010, 12:48 PM
lol it says you've been offline for 14783 days, very weird. Hope you get it sorted and back to normal soon.

I don't think I'll go on this game again until it's fixed.

II griever II
06-23-2010, 01:03 PM
Now i can't even recover my gamertag... a window appears 2 min into recovery saying "Xbox Live Signup is currently unavailable. PLease try again later".... WTF?!?

MediumMelanin
06-23-2010, 10:50 PM
Hmm, that's really weird, I looked at my overall gamerscore, and it's fine after unlocking that achievement...have you tried it again?

guillermo316
06-23-2010, 11:19 PM
i would agree with being afraid, that's wierd but then agian any file corruption doesnt make sense, so are you good now?

II griever II
06-24-2010, 03:15 PM
yeah im good now, and even went back to get that achievement and got it with no problem. Apparently after calling XBL yesterday there i found out there was a huge problem all morning and microsoft was working to fix it. it was directly related to the new dlc for RDR. after about 45 min, i recovered my gtag later in the day and was all good