PDA

View Full Version : Release Date + Info

lordskorrkeeper
06-23-2010, 02:24 PM
Taken straight from the Bioware Dragon Age site.

Available July 6, 2010. Going to be about 7$ not sure what MSP that converts to maybe 560?

Assume the role of Leliana, a young bard involved in a criminal ring that deals in political secrets. Accompanying her mentor Marjolaine on a high-risk mission, Leliana soon finds herself entangled in a game of intrigue that she cannot escape with just her beauty, charm, or stealth. The only way out of this game is to kill or be killed.
Features:

Explore Leliana's dangerous past and why she joined the Chantry
Fully voiced cinematic experience brings the characters to life
Unlock a unique reward that transfers into your Awakening and Origins campaign

*I can't wait I love anything, no matter how short this might be will add just a bit more to the Dragon Age story, BTW I recommend reading the Books, Stolen Throne is good, and am in the middle of The Calling, and love it so far.

WildFox
06-24-2010, 02:14 AM
80pts = $1 so yeah 560 (argh, why can't it just be 100=$1)

Looks interesting, I'm guessing it'll be really short like most of the other DLC. But still could be entertaining.

Sambuca Queen
06-24-2010, 07:58 PM
Oh excellent!! Monkey Island 2 and this all on the same day!!! Im gonna jezz if Im not careful. Leliana had a huge crush on my girl character lol. Was so cute when she shung for me. So much looking forward to this. Thanks for the info!

Dark-KnightV
06-25-2010, 07:25 PM
Looking forward to this but I guess I need to beat awakening soon lol. Can't wait to play as the cute redhead thats in love with my elf.

Xylon Uxkid
06-26-2010, 12:35 AM
Too bad I am away from home until August, so Ill have to wait, but like the past DLC's, I cant wait for this one!! Thanks Bioware for all the good stuff!

Theratis
06-27-2010, 11:02 PM
*I can't wait I love anything, no matter how short this might be will add just a bit more to the Dragon Age story, BTW I recommend reading the Books, Stolen Throne is good, and am in the middle of The Calling, and love it so far.

Really? I think we're getting ripped off here, none of the DLCs so far have been worth it. They're getting shorter and shorter, and the price is not going down.

Agree with you on the books though, some of the best fantasy books I've read.
Great writing on it.. some flaw though, I think the book mentions it's the era right before the Dragon Age, and the game takes place at the end of the Dragon Age.. That should be about a 100 year difference.. yet Loghain is in the books and the game, so he's what, 130? Might have misread that.
The books are pure epic.

Ryngard
06-30-2010, 05:01 AM
You are not even CLOSE on the timeline...

it takes place roughly 30 years after the end of the novels and nearer to the BEGINNING of the Dragon Age. Not the end...

Zatosan
07-01-2010, 02:42 PM
Wow, as I started the game, I was a skeptic. Once I got into the story, I really enjoyed it. By the end, I was completely hooked by the story, the world, and the characters. Now you're telling me there are novels? Cha-ching!!

lifeexpectancy
07-02-2010, 06:49 AM
Not that ill be so lucky, but any word on achieves? I'm praying it won't have any.

DOOKH8R
07-02-2010, 07:08 AM
Oh excellent!! Monkey Island 2 and this all on the same day!!! Im gonna jezz if Im not careful. Leliana had a huge crush on my girl character lol. Was so cute when she shung for me. So much looking forward to this. Thanks for the info!

Tell me more.;)

During my second playthrough, I played as Leliana more than my own character.

The Elite Elite
07-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Not that ill be so lucky, but any word on achieves? I'm praying it won't have any.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-5551-Dragon-Age--Origins--Leliana-s-Song--DLC-Detailed.html

"What's more, there'll also be achievements unique to Leliana's Song, although Kristjanson would like to "let players discover the details" for themselves when the new DLC hits the Xbox Live Marketplace on July 6th."

Sorry. Guess you'll have to either choose to not have DA at 100% completion, or get the DLC despite not wanting it. For me this is good news though. More DA DLC is always a good thing in my book, especially when you add achievements to the mix.

PakoRawr
07-04-2010, 08:43 PM
I finished Return To Ostagar and just Bought Darkspawn Chronicles, can't wait for Leliana's :D.

BILE1418
07-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Any word what the achievements are going to be.

Dark-KnightV
07-06-2010, 04:26 AM
I wish I knew it's killing me but thats why I wanna get it asap so I can try to unlock them hopefully.