PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Rosters

CcAaRrSsOoNn3
06-24-2010, 12:07 AM
I was apart of the Operation Sports community Rosters project last year. Just wanted to give you a heads up this years progress. We have already finished all of the teams through EaSports teambuilder.

So when the game comes out all we have to do is enter the names. The research and work is about 90-95% finished.

laundryman
06-28-2010, 12:51 AM
Sweet. How close to release do you think they'll be ready?

CcAaRrSsOoNn3
06-29-2010, 11:58 PM
Sweet. How close to release do you think they'll be ready?

If things go right I am supposed to get the game a week early. If that happens a few days after release.

RLKDragon
07-02-2010, 02:05 AM
I got your rosters last year, and I must say they were spot on (for the most part, I noticed a couple people you missed, but it's cool! :) ). Keep up the good work.

zychi
07-06-2010, 01:39 AM
I really appreciate what you fellas at OS are doing with the rosters for this and the other EA games. The NBA2k10 '96 Bulls were amazing. And wouldn't you know it, MJ is now the cover boy.

OS does custom covers too, correct? I don't want Tebow on my cover, I want my boy Sergio Kindle.

WarDawg65
07-07-2010, 12:20 AM
This is great news. Operation Sports always comes through...

StcGk2008
07-07-2010, 02:25 PM
Great work guys, the NCAA 10 rosters with names really added realism to the game, seeing Tebow or McCoy instead of QB #15 or QB #12 makes the game more realistic IMO

DarkManX
07-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Great work guys, the NCAA 10 rosters with names really added realism to the game, seeing Tebow or McCoy instead of QB #15 or QB #12 makes the game more realistic IMO
Exactly The numbers have to go already.

badasz
07-08-2010, 02:22 PM
im planning on getting copies for both systems. do you do the rosters for the ps3 also? if not do you know perhaps who will?

CcAaRrSsOoNn3
07-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Us 360 guys get our copy tomorrow and will start working by Noon eastern time tomorrow.

Block-O, the PS3 guy should have his copy within the next few days and will start working soon.

BrotherBadger
07-09-2010, 01:24 AM
New guy here, someone wanna tell me how i can get your rosters? Download or what?

KuShNsTieN
07-10-2010, 03:12 AM
New guy here, someone wanna tell me how i can get your rosters? Download or what?

yeah you download them, if its the same as NCAA09

SengIV
07-11-2010, 05:39 AM
Exactly The numbers have to go already.

They can't. It's against NCAA rules.

irish millitant
07-12-2010, 09:31 PM
any news on the rosters? i don't want to get my online dynasty started until the rosters r out

ClutchPapi34
07-13-2010, 08:46 AM
I was apart of the Operation Sports community Rosters project last year. Just wanted to give you a heads up this years progress. We have already finished all of the teams through EaSports teambuilder.

So when the game comes out all we have to do is enter the names. The research and work is about 90-95% finished.

I downloaded your roster and you removed Duran Carter from Ohio State (he was number 9 and flunked out but he is still in the game. you are supposed to just ad names.) We can't use them for ranked games if you edit the stats and it looks like you deleted Duran.

DontTry2Hard
07-13-2010, 05:07 PM
I downloaded your roster and you removed Duran Carter from Ohio State (he was number 9 and flunked out but he is still in the game. you are supposed to just ad names.) We can't use them for ranked games if you edit the stats and it looks like you deleted Duran.

These are for dynasty and online dynasty. there are a different set (also from operation sports) coming out sometime tomorrow most likely. if carson doesn't update in here, i'll let you guys know when they're up.

ClutchPapi34
07-13-2010, 11:16 PM
These are for dynasty and online dynasty. there are a different set (also from operation sports) coming out sometime tomorrow most likely. if carson doesn't update in here, i'll let you guys know when they're up.

Oh okay. Thanks man.

KSizzle
07-14-2010, 12:41 AM
Any news on the rosters? I also hate playing my dynasty with the numbers. I just ask because I am about to go pick up the game now and will be playing it tonight. I think I got his rosters on last years also.

irish millitant
07-14-2010, 02:04 AM
i been playing road to glory, i can't wait for the rosters man the game is tight, a little slower than last years, more like last years madden but its still a game and for u all who r not fanatics, its an easy 1000

DontTry2Hard
07-14-2010, 02:26 AM
Any news on the rosters? I also hate playing my dynasty with the numbers. I just ask because I am about to go pick up the game now and will be playing it tonight. I think I got his rosters on last years also.

The talk at OS is suggesting the rosters will be completed tomorrow sometime. Those will be named and corrected (with freshmen added, players moved, removed, etc.), but not edited (statistically). They're working pretty hard over there so I expect them to be done tomorrow. They're not giving out an official time, but I wouldn't expect anything later than Friday. There are partials out all over the place, but the completed rosters will be up within 48 hours.

joeravenb
07-14-2010, 04:52 AM
waiting on the real rosters before i buy the game how do i download the rosters anyway when i get it

big red marino
07-14-2010, 05:52 AM
waiting on the real rosters before i buy the game how do i download the rosters anyway when i get it

Under TEAM MANAGEMENT there is a ROSTER SHARE area where you can upload and download rosters. Once the game has been out for a day or two there will be people that will advertise their roster. All you need is their gamertag to download it.

irish millitant
07-14-2010, 01:09 PM
lots of us wait on these rosters, but no reason not to buy the game yet guys, u can go ahead and pop some of the achievments the rosters don't matter on such as road to glory, and yeah i have a descent partial roster if anyone wants, just download it off my gamertag, irish millitant waiting no the finished one

superfly275
07-14-2010, 03:18 PM
I am also from OS, but I am not working on rosters. You can download a partial roster(only 10 teams not finished) from carson's gt.

ccaarrssoonn3

SengIV
07-14-2010, 04:04 PM
I am also from OS, but I am not working on rosters. You can download a partial roster(only 10 teams not finished) from carson's gt.

ccaarrssoonn3

What teams aren't done? It seemed finished to me.

KuShNsTieN
07-14-2010, 05:11 PM
What teams aren't done? It seemed finished to me.

you looked through all the teams i know Georgia Bulldogs isnt finished..idk if he finished them and didnt update ill check

Sniper07LHS
07-14-2010, 07:31 PM
Try PSU9 they work

NEVADA FINFAN
07-15-2010, 12:13 AM
:uzi:Try PSU9 they work
No the tag you gave has very incorrect rosters. I know a bunch of players on the University of Nevada team, and none of them are listed on this guys roster. My friend Chris Barker is #75 and became the starting RG last year as a redshirt Freshman. In this guys roster he is listed as Jim Watson. If you think I'm talking out of my ass look @ this site http://www.nevadawolfpack.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=10000&SPID=4082&SPSID=45375
This is just one example and there are countless mistakes @ least for my home college. As far as I can tell he only has two players on the entire team correct. QB. Colin Kaepernick & HB. Vai Taua. Please I am looking for complete rosters.

joeravenb
07-15-2010, 01:19 AM
Just bought the game who out there would yall say has the best roster update to download

stallionsafty21
07-15-2010, 06:48 AM
Ccaarrssoonn3 has the best ones I have seen, and has had the best rosters for a few years

irish millitant
07-15-2010, 11:53 AM
just wondering ccaarrssoonn if you could take a second when u get finished and explain the difference between ur roster and fairdale kings roster (FK) so everyone knows what to download

DontTry2Hard
07-15-2010, 06:19 PM
i'm not carson, but i'm pretty sure i know the answer. fairdale's rosters are EA's rosters, with names. that's it. carson and the guys at os have tried to adjust the rosters themselves, as well as naming them. they've added players, corrected names, etc. as much as possible. i'm sure when he's done he'll come in here and update you guys though

irish millitant
07-15-2010, 06:32 PM
yeah i thought so FK is just the named rosters but CCAARRSSOONN makes changes, like a WR who moved to TE, he changes it, but does he change ratings? I can't remember

Smooth Pancakes
07-15-2010, 08:38 PM
yeah i thought so FK is just the named rosters but CCAARRSSOONN makes changes, like a WR who moved to TE, he changes it, but does he change ratings? I can't remember

Correct, all FK does is simply name all the players so people can play online head to head with named rosters. He does not touch a single other thing (besides player names), otherwise it would get completely screwed up if you tried to play online H2H.

However CCAARRSSOONN's roster is a community roster made by a collaboration of 7 different 360 users making changes. Those changes include: names, ratings, player bio (height, weight, etc), equipment, deleting/adding players who are no longer on the team or who now are on the team, transferring players to accurately reflect RL transfers, etc.

Only problem, is if you are HUGE online head to head player, those rosters will get completely screwed if you try to play with them as they won't adhere to the default ratings and stuff that online uses. Other than that, they are perfect to use for offline play now games, offline dynasty, and online dynasties.

So depending on what you do when playing (a mix of offline/online dynasty and some online H2H), you'll probably want to download and have both rosters saved on your xbox and handy. I know that's why I plan to do.

DontTry2Hard
07-15-2010, 08:59 PM
the OS community rosters are complete. you can go here: http://tinyurl.com/2vrg43f to read more about them.

Bmill420
07-15-2010, 10:35 PM
Having the rosters make this game so much better...Im a ncaa fan all the way though...Prefer it over madden anyday...Thanks for the rosters.

NEVADA FINFAN
07-15-2010, 11:15 PM
Ccaarrssoonn3 has the best ones I have seen, and has had the best rosters for a few years

Do you know if this is still online right now because I tried to download his rosters but it said that he didn't have any rosters available to download. Does anyone know if its a temporary problem with the EA server or are these rosters not up yet? If so could somebody please post his rosters under their tag? Thanks

irish millitant
07-16-2010, 01:49 AM
i downloaded CCAARRSSOONN's earlier and there were only 3 problems, one guys named was mispelled, i fixed it from ith to smith and, the van, looked bad so i changed it to Van, and a RT 67 or something from central michigan, i fixed those three things and also up'd jay locker's speed to 80...he ran a 4.3 last year but the game has him as a 70? i think he should be a 90...anyways, if u cant get carson's roster, u can download mine, only change i made besides corrections is jay locker...so u can always change it back....Fairdale Kings, maybe check for his in an hour, is currently working on the last team on his roster that he just changed names, my roster if u downloaded from me is carsons and the other's community roster from operationsports.com im not taking any credit for it....if u want it my gamertag is irish millitant

actually Jake Locker ran a 4.4 at 230 pounds....so ok i was off an 1/10

Smooth Pancakes
07-16-2010, 02:16 AM
Fairdale Kings is done with his rosters! I just downloaded them a couple minutes ago.

Gamertag: Fairdale Kings

Sniper07LHS
07-16-2010, 02:47 AM
Fairdale Kings roster names are 100% legit. You will almost always find problems with players seniority at the school but that shouldn't be a huge problem. What I mean is that somebody could be listed as a Freshman but could really be a Sophomore. This is only v1.0 of the rosters, more detailed rosters should be released next week.

KSizzle
07-16-2010, 11:24 AM
Fairdale Kings is done with his rosters! I just downloaded them a couple minutes ago.

Gamertag: Fairdale Kings

Thanks for the heads up, I am going to get them now!

Preston2
07-18-2010, 11:50 PM
Just wondering is there any old USC team rosters (with Cushing, Matthews) someone has made.

baddawg12
07-29-2010, 06:09 PM
So where can we get the best rosters that are up to date right now?

SixxStarShooter
08-03-2010, 06:17 AM
So where can we get the best rosters that are up to date right now?

read the replies above, go to edit rosters and type in that carson guys gamertag and it will auto download his rosters

Just Scrap928
09-19-2010, 09:27 AM
Best roster out hands down good work man.