PDA

View Full Version : Doing/choosing individual missions in the DLC

chris8875
06-24-2010, 01:24 AM
Hi everyone - just a quick quesiton - is there a way that you actually choose which missions to do in the co-op if,for example, you need to do one that you haven't got a gold medal in, but don't want to go through the rest of them?

I've only had a quick look at the DLC - gotten through the normal mode OK, but reckon I might need more than one go at the advanced mode missions. To that end, wondering how you pick to do certain ones - for example, The River, or The Herd - so I can do them, and also so I can see if I can get the 10 shot combo achievement too.

Thanks!

mblaine
06-24-2010, 01:26 AM
While sitting in the lobby where you pick your loadout, you can use the d-pad to vote to start right away, or skip and play the next mission in order instead. You can keep voting to skip until you get to the one you want, though it takes a majority vote of the people in the lobby.

chris8875
06-24-2010, 01:33 AM
Ah, I see - I had an inkling it might be linked to hte load out screen, but must've missed this. Thanks so much mate.

Fizzmatix
06-24-2010, 01:36 AM
If you don't mind switching co-op lobbies you can jump around by hitting back and then going to the co-op missions platlist. It will throw you into another lobby and normally another mission.

DENAz666
06-24-2010, 02:21 AM
Yup, either way works a charm :) Would have been cool to be able to select the level with co-op, or vote for a level or something like that