PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous

dorkzilla123
06-24-2010, 03:25 AM
I never played a game so uninformative and glitched filled in my entire life. Nevermind the fact that I am STILL stuck at 14% complete, but I can even select the "red flag" case missions. I don't know where to even begin. And if that's not enough, I crash into one little car and my car falls through the bottom of the map repeatedly.

If you seen this game and wondered about it, wonder no more. Save your $30 and put it towards blur or split/second.

Importz2k9
06-26-2010, 12:11 PM
I rented this game, so you're saying I should just send it back? Is it that bad?

dorkzilla123
06-26-2010, 02:13 PM
It's a great game gameplay-wise (when you can get it to do something) and the graphics are decent for a budget game, but there are so many things wrong with it, as mentioned in my original rant.

If you can deal with only possibly getting 14% of the game complete (or other various percentages as posted by other people) and aimlessly driving around wondering if the next case is gonna start, then by all means give it a go. Unfortunately, I already traded it in towards Blur.