PDA

View Full Version : Rampage

StolenPaper18
06-24-2010, 05:24 AM
I never thought I would say this...but Uwe Boll actually made a pretty good movie. I know, it is extremely hard to believe, but it's true. Obviously this isn't going to be everyones cup of tea and I must admit that what the movie is about is a pretty fucked up situation...but in my opinion the movie was very well done and Brendan Fletcher plays a pretty amazing role.

Has anyone else seen this yet? What did you think?

If you haven't seen it you can watch it instantly on Netflix, for those of you with Netflix.

Pyrochaos
06-24-2010, 02:41 PM
Haven't seen it. But Postal was pretty damn good. The only movie of his I liked so far.

KFZ Scrubs
06-24-2010, 04:27 PM
Haven't seen it. But Postal was pretty damn good. The only movie of his I liked so far.
Hahahaha..... what?!?!?!
Postal good?

Anyway.... Uwe Boll not making a crap movie?
Hmmm, maybe i'll look into this movie..... might be good as you guys say.
Even though i doubt it, i might be surprised.

Pyrochaos
06-24-2010, 04:34 PM
Hahahaha..... what?!?!?!
Postal good?

Anyway.... Uwe Boll not making a crap movie?
Hmmm, maybe i'll look into this movie..... might be good as you guys say.
Even though i doubt it, i might be surprised.

Well good as a clusterfuck sort of movie. Hell Uwe Boll even makes fun of himself in that movie.

Overall I thought it was pretty damn funny.

SynysterChris
06-27-2010, 07:39 AM
I must say that Postal was pretty good. For what it was, never played the game Postal. But I'm sure from what I've seen of the game the movie was pretty good. At least it was funny in a bad way.

I've actually been thinking about watching it, didn't know its Uwe Boll movie. And so I guess I will take the plunge and watch it if I can get off 24 getting kinda hooked on it.

X monkfish69 X
06-27-2010, 07:50 AM
I watched this last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't really say what the film is about, you just have to watch it to see to see what happens.

Trust me though it's Uwe Boll's best film yet ! You would never believe it's from the same guy that churned out all the other shit.

I haven't watched Postal yet, but will try and watch it tonight if I can.