PDA

View Full Version : Are the issues completely fixed?

ZACK GSF
06-24-2010, 08:02 AM
I know they fixed the multiplayer glitches the DLC made, but while trying to Kidnapped girl gets stuck at the loading screen, the herd kills the cows seconds after you start, and the river has invisible people.

And those have been my only experiences with the DLC because I haven't played 1 legit game. I was going to store this game on the shelf until a patch is released, but I was wondering if they've fixed it yet?

Marnit
06-24-2010, 08:31 AM
well at least some server sided problems are fixed now

like not being able to call your horse (later i found out it also alowed for getting 1k xp/10 sec or so)

and i haven't had any problems with the dlc since they fixed that

GS17259
06-24-2010, 11:30 AM
I don't think that you will have many problems if you play a private match, those seems to be pretty stable now.

Marnit
06-24-2010, 11:40 AM
private never had problems, they aparantly tested the dlc on private or something

GS17259
06-24-2010, 11:53 AM
I had issues with private if i tried to invite other people in the would appear on the map but not in the game with me. I'm glad that they fixed it enough to play online again though.

Razzb3rrys
06-24-2010, 12:50 PM
I haven't been able to do a thing since tuesday night, it just gets stuck at the loading screen, all I want to do is some free for alls :mad:

Darkside0422
06-24-2010, 03:17 PM
@ Razzb3rrys: Hope this helps... Something I did to get into multiplayer public matches was:

enter single player--->enter private free roam--->enter public free roam from private---> then try and join a FFA match.

Worked for me and a couple friends last night. I understand your frustration with this dlc.

Razzb3rrys
06-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Thanks Darkside, I'll give that a go tonight.

I got into one game but everyones kills were counting as suicide falls instead, it was so messed up.

I hope it gets fixed soon cuz I really love this game and the FFA stuff, I could play it for months yet, it's the first online game I've actually been quite good at so I wanna play it while it's really popular lol

MakoBallistic
06-24-2010, 08:20 PM
Ive noticed 2 REALLY annoying glitches on the Walton's Gold co-op mission, have only seen them on Advanced so far so it may actually be confined to that mode.

First one basically spawns the mine cart that you have to fill with bags of gold about 25 times on itself and they all pile up around the one thats actually attached to the tracks so its impossible for anyone to push the damn thing out of the mine in time.

And the second glitch just flat out removes every enemy from the mission making it impossible to get a high score.

lame.

Anyone else suffered from these?

ZACK GSF
06-24-2010, 09:25 PM
Thanks for al the replies. I'm going to try again a little later.

REfan001
06-25-2010, 03:19 AM
lol, ive never had any of these problems, and ive beaten all the missions:ass

M4EOzzy
06-25-2010, 12:21 PM
It's better, but I still get stuck on the loading screen randomly.

Razzb3rrys
06-25-2010, 12:40 PM
I'm getting well sick of these endless loading screens and dieing by falling even though there's nothing to fall from, 3 days now... are they even trying to fix it? Talk about ruining any game of the year chances, it's got more bugs than a tramps blanket :rolleyes:

M4EOzzy
06-25-2010, 01:45 PM
I'm getting well sick of these endless loading screens and dieing by falling even though there's nothing to fall from, 3 days now... are they even trying to fix it? Talk about ruining any game of the year chances, it's got more bugs than a tramps blanket :rolleyes:

At least they do seem to be actively working on it, and we aren't a patch, say, a year later (I'm looking at you Ghostbusters!).

Razzb3rrys
06-25-2010, 02:46 PM
Yeah it does seem to be improving a little, I never had a single problem until lately, hope it's back to 100% normal soon.

Shame about Ghostbusters, that was really good too, fun MP but not many ppl play it.

DarkCreations
06-25-2010, 04:31 PM
Well i've just achieved Gold on all Advanced mission, as i have the mother lode achievement, but i haven't unlocked the You rule! achievement for completing them all?

Anyway to solve this?

Razzb3rrys
06-25-2010, 04:52 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238490

I think this is what you want, it's happened to a few people.

Aaron15
06-25-2010, 11:59 PM
Just got Gold Medals on all Advanced missions, but apparently haven't completed them. Pissed off.

ZACK GSF
06-26-2010, 12:24 AM
I got an email back from rockstar when I sent them my complaint and this is what I got back:
"Hello Zack and thanks for your message,

You’ll need to reboot after the update has been downloaded to see any effects. If the issue still persists after rebooting please contact us again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

R* Support"

So I've been able to play them now after re-downloading the DLC, and no major problems. They got back to me fast as well so if you need support email them here:

RDRsupport@rockstargames.com

GTAmissions1
08-02-2010, 05:48 PM
I already tweeted them about the issue, they haven't replied back.
Hate these stupid bugs. Especially when it keeps freezing on loading and I did nothing wrong.

Castlevania1995
08-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Seriously, whats the deal with all these glitches and bugs? I haven't played the game in 2 months. Before that, i was often booted from games, so often that I couldn't play online in a non-private room. I also had an infinite loading screen when switching from online to offline.

What happened this week when I started the co-op? I failed to connect, had a few infinite loading screens, got warped of the raft in the river, got put in CTF when I searched for co-op and some more issues.

How long can it seriously take to patch these things?

TFU
08-03-2010, 02:16 PM
I don't think they're all fixed.

Castlevania1995
08-03-2010, 02:45 PM
I don't think they're all fixed.

If a topic has 20 replies, you might want to check those first before blindly answering the TC's question.

But yes, they are far from fixed.

TFU
08-03-2010, 03:00 PM
Thank you for assuming. I played the game two days ago and they weren't all fixed.

Mohabus
08-05-2010, 07:26 AM
Seriously, whats the deal with all these glitches and bugs? I haven't played the game in 2 months. Before that, i was often booted from games, so often that I couldn't play online in a non-private room. I also had an infinite loading screen when switching from online to offline.

What happened this week when I started the co-op? I failed to connect, had a few infinite loading screens, got warped of the raft in the river, got put in CTF when I searched for co-op and some more issues.

How long can it seriously take to patch these things?

Oh, not only are they not fixed, but now we have the problem of peoples' multiplayer ranks suddenly and for no apparent reason resetting to rank 1.

Congratulations, R*. You've managed to make a nearly unplayable game, well...unplayable. Awesome.