PDA

View Full Version : Gold medal all regular co-op missions glitched? Please help!

Superjoint Ritual
06-24-2010, 12:29 PM
So when I played through them the first time I made sure I got all gold. Did The River, got complete all but not gold all. So I thought if I went ahead and got gold on all advanced I would get it. No. Has this happened to anyone else? I need help this and the win three consecutive FFA's are the last two achievements I need.

Superjoint Ritual
06-24-2010, 07:30 PM
*** bump ***

Superjoint Ritual
06-24-2010, 11:03 PM
*** bump ***

retroboy
06-25-2010, 12:34 AM
No need to bump so much, people don't take kindly to hassle.

I have no idea why you are missing it and can only think that you must of missed a gold. Sorry

Darkness_SJD
06-26-2010, 01:47 AM
hmm sounds like the same problem I have: Ive golded all advanced missions but am unable to get gold on the river on normal

Aaron15
06-26-2010, 02:30 AM
I have the Advanced Gold missions achievement unlocked, but not the advanced completed.

Red Cooley
06-26-2010, 06:27 AM
I have the Advanced Gold missions achievement unlocked, but not the advanced completed.

Seems like either this or the Gold on all Advanced achievement/Trophy is glitched. Its on both PS3 and XBL.

Goldyman77
07-05-2010, 05:58 AM
So when I played through them the first time I made sure I got all gold. Did The River, got complete all but not gold all. So I thought if I went ahead and got gold on all advanced I would get it. No. Has this happened to anyone else? I need help this and the win three consecutive FFA's are the last two achievements I need.

I already have the FFA achievement, so if you need help boosting for that I can help you, and with the gold medals for the advanced co-op missions, I completed "The Herd" with a gold medal and was sure I got a gold medal on everything else and only got the achievement to complete the advanced co-op missions. People are claiming it's glitched, idk though

DENAz666
07-05-2010, 07:21 AM
yeah dude, more then one bump a day will make people avoid the thread.

Sounds like you might have glitched out mate. Have you tried to replay all the levels on normal and gold them again?

in regards to the FFA games, they are really easy if you follow the guide :) you can have them both in a matter of minutes with a partner

Dany1981Mtl
07-05-2010, 03:24 PM
I have the achievement for all gold medal on all advanced coop missions but still missing the gold on all coop achievement wich is i think gold on the river mission, on normal. Then i am done with this glitchy DLC :mad:. Still need to do the MP rank to level 50 but i can do that alone with the update removed :)

TFU
07-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Glad that didn't happen to me. Just try and do some other challenges, like "Complete All Missions As Marksman/Soldier/etc." and make sure you get all Gold on one round through.