PDA

View Full Version : How hard/ how long will it take to complete the new achievements?

Clockwerk 133
06-24-2010, 05:35 PM
I just want to know how hard and long it will take to get the achievements.

In addition, I heard that there are a few glitchs that are releted to the achievements. are they fixed?

Pogo27
06-24-2010, 10:13 PM
Well, that all depends on whether anyone remotely competent decided to show up in your lobbies.

Largely, I'm running across idiots. It makes it hard to gold medal the mission. It's not really tough to do...just don't be a moron.

Wraithdagger
06-25-2010, 12:50 AM
I'll help people out once I see another patch... game is unplayable at the moment. Currently farming to level 50 on a 1.0 game.

Mongolian Beef
06-25-2010, 01:36 AM
Missions last around 10-20mins x 6 missions x 2 for advanced + Multiple screw up runs + Time wasted in [Frozen] loading screens... It took me around 8 hrs. That's a rough estimate.

Skyroshroud
06-25-2010, 05:49 PM
Having just finished up on the DLC achievements now, i'd say they are quite hard and very dependent on a good team.

Yesterday due to awful "matchmaking" I ended up with low levels who weren't used to expert aiming for the advanced coop or idiots who would ruin the missions for no apparent reason.

Luckily tonight I found good players and we managed to get all the advanced coop missions in about 3 hours, 3 hours of hard work. X(

Normal coop missions shouldn't really take long, maybe an hour since they're quite easy and no need to repeat missions etc.

Evo Kazz
06-26-2010, 07:53 AM
You NEED a good team of 4, with that, it can be done in a few hours easy.

Langeboy
06-26-2010, 08:23 AM
Don't go in with randoms. I made that mistake, seems nobody has half a brain on LIVE. But I'm sure you already know that.