PDA

View Full Version : chapter 1 ironic kill?

MoB Civis
06-25-2010, 05:43 AM
how its work ?

the bear is running around the house and he dont stay in the house :(

ps sry for bad english skill ^^

Quickdraw
06-25-2010, 08:31 AM
been working on the plat trophy, use a costume that lets you walk with them and pick your spot. ive had him walk to the table afew times and repair it but instead i kept him alive for more points eventually hell try and repair it if you sabotage it. its all about luck and timing once u spook them he may or may not repair it most times for me he hid till i broke the window.

good chance hell try to repair on one of the levels episode 1 1-3 are best since you can get a high plat score on um do the plat and hell try get it while your doing that im sure.

mmartynn
06-25-2010, 03:12 PM
just try and be sneaky. break into the disco hall without being seen, then sabotage the turntable and run to the nearest hiding spot. (the woods behind the hall is a good place) then its all about timing. but as soon as daddles starts repairing it, you run it, climb thro the window and kill him quickly.
if daddles doesnt repair it, just keep trying over and over till he does.
if your seen, jst run and hide. itll all settle down over time.

Dongziller
06-25-2010, 04:40 PM
is a tricky one - not got it yet myself after about 3 hours trying?!?! Daddles has never once gone to fix the bleeding thing - others have but not him not once, kind of given up on the cheeve's on this game already!

t04glovern
06-25-2010, 05:09 PM
is a tricky one - not got it yet myself after about 3 hours trying?!?! Daddles has never once gone to fix the bleeding thing - others have but not him not once, kind of given up on the cheeve's on this game already!

yeah i'm getting the same feeling from the game too :( it's just not as rewarding as most games for some reason

Dongziller
06-25-2010, 06:16 PM
lol just got it! episode 1 1-3 is the one to do it on for sure any others i couldn't get it done :drunk

BBIAJ
06-25-2010, 06:20 PM
I think I did it one the level where Daddles is the target bear on my second attempt, pretty easy really!

WarGod3
06-25-2010, 10:58 PM
been working on the plat trophy, use a costume that lets you walk with them and pick your spot. ive had him walk to the table afew times and repair it but instead i kept him alive for more points eventually hell try and repair it if you sabotage it. its all about luck and timing once u spook them he may or may not repair it most times for me he hid till i broke the window.

good chance hell try to repair on one of the levels episode 1 1-3 are best since you can get a high plat score on um do the plat and hell try get it while your doing that im sure.
what costume is that? also how do you get the achievement for killing a cop with the cop costume on? cos i did it and dident unlock.

Quickdraw
06-25-2010, 11:48 PM
what costume is that? also how do you get the achievement for killing a cop with the cop costume on? cos i did it and dident unlock.

hmm i think its called sheriff naughty
"walk amongst others unnoticed"

get bronze in 1-1 ,1-2, 1-3

it doesn't mention about costumes effecting it this should prolly help you get close.

WarGod3
06-26-2010, 12:09 AM
hmm i think its called sheriff naughty
"walk amongst others unnoticed"

get bronze in 1-1 ,1-2, 1-3

it doesn't mention about costumes effecting it this should prolly help you get close.
thats cool thanks for info

any one got any tips for geting the 250 000 000 Naughty Points?

CrazyDoginOZ
06-27-2010, 12:09 PM
I have done this 3 times and still no achievement as soon as he starts fixing it i run in hit the trigger smash his face but no achievement the blow itself dosent kill him tho is it ment to

The Wee Bear
06-27-2010, 12:18 PM
I have done this 3 times and still no achievement as soon as he starts fixing it i run in hit the trigger smash his face but no achievement the blow itself dosent kill him tho is it ment to
Stand right behind him when he's fixing it and press the right trigger. (You will get the prompt to hit or kill him) don't just hit him without the prompt, kill him by using the right trigger. Worked for me first time, the achievement just popped. Good Luck. :)