PDA

View Full Version : Advanced Co-Op Ammunition/Waltons Gold

ICEMAN22D
06-25-2010, 07:41 AM
How do you get gold on these missions? There the only one's I need to get to finish off the DLC but no matter what happen's I can't get it does it have to be done in a certain time frame or does cash count??

Plz Help!!!!:confused:

M1keX
06-25-2010, 08:12 AM
How do you get gold on these missions? There the only one's I need to get to finish off the DLC but no matter what happen's I can't get it does it have to be done in a certain time frame or does cash count??

I think its down to time and cash, when i did ammunition i had something like 9k cash and a time of anout 14 mins and got a gold.

For waltons gold it was again 9kish cash and about 11 mins, again getting gold.

I was also playing with 4 players which helps alot, key is to get combos and try to get a few extra bags of gold in watons gold might help.

WrottenSandwich
06-25-2010, 08:13 AM

As the poster said above me:

Points Points Points!! Take your time and rack up the POINTS ~ Thats how we did it...

We also had 4 people and had 18 bags of gold when we left the mine.... Everyone was carrying extra on the way out....

Skyroshroud
06-25-2010, 12:23 PM
Have someone rack up some sniper headshot combos at the start, Throw some dynamite in the tunnels to kill some excess gang members, once thinned down and with the combo up go crazy with the mauser pistol then make sure you collect ALL of the money bags, then finish off the last guys and the team should have netted a good 10k for the gold.

The group I was in got 9700 for the gold.

ICEMAN22D
06-25-2010, 12:51 PM
Thanks guys will give this a stab later on this evening...only need these two for the achievement, then I can finish off getting to Lvl 50