PDA

View Full Version : The Green Hornet Trailer

TWOGOOD4U
06-25-2010, 08:28 AM
YouTube- 'The Green Hornet' Trailer HD

Looks goofy :P....What do you guys think?

Lord Yamikage
06-25-2010, 08:47 AM
With majority of the genre movies Seth Rogen had done, I found this film.... quite hard to look at - not literally, but to take it seriously - to me. The story doesn't sound bad, but the actor.... ugh, I'm just going to bite my lips and see where this goes. It feel like watching comedy super hero movie with Seth Rogen in it (like Superhero movie).

P.S. With everything I said, I do not have any disrespect to Seth Rogen. Trailer had some good scene. The last scene for one of it.

Iconoclast
06-25-2010, 02:05 PM
With majority of the genre movies Seth Rogen had done, I found this film.... quite hard to look at - not literally, but to take it seriously - to me. The story doesn't sound bad, but the actor.... ugh, I'm just going to bite my lips and see where this goes. It feel like watching comedy super hero movie with Seth Rogen in it (like Superhero movie).

P.S. With everything I said, I do not have any disrespect to Seth Rogen. Trailer had some good scene. The last scene for one of it.You essentially took the words right out of my mouth...or, fingers? I agree 100%; while I'm excited for this movie, I can't take Seth Rogan in a serious role. Casting Directors should be aware of what people associate with their actors before casting them. In this case, this doesn't give me very high expectations (although the movie itself could be quite good).

Nozza XBA
06-25-2010, 02:18 PM
Looks goofy

Yes it does.. Like everyone says, I cant take Seth seriously.. Looks like its an ok film but I'd want to see it for the seriousness (sp?) of the film but I feel I'll be laughing a bit to much!

I mean I laugh at Irnoman but its leveled out with the mayhem that its action brings and the serious Jr can bring to the table.. This I can see that happening, thus ruinnig the film a little bit for me!

I kind of see it as a Kick Ass Remake or something..

Louis BCFC1875
06-25-2010, 02:19 PM
Any film with Seth Rogen automatically claims the title of awesome.

Stimulator
06-25-2010, 03:08 PM
/prophecy

Seems to me they're going to have Rogen do the Bruce Wayne-Millionaire Playboy thing, only it isn't just an act. Then he'll eventually cowboy up to fight the Underworld, with Kato doing all the heavy lifting.

/prophecy off

SynysterChris
06-27-2010, 07:01 AM
It doesn't look bad but not that good. Seth Rogen is funny and I like his movies. So I will probably see it. Maybe not in theaters but defiantly Netflix it later.

Though was the Green Hornet like a joke super hero to begin with or are they just doing that way.

SSBobbo
06-27-2010, 07:06 AM
WOW, I just hope that there will be more action in it.. I hope they didn't waste it on the trailer.. But, it does look good...:woop:

rvlution
06-27-2010, 09:00 PM
I feel better after seeing the trailer but this is nothing like the show. Which I guess isn't really a bad thing but we'll just see how it ends up.

SynysterChris
06-28-2010, 04:18 AM
I feel better after seeing the trailer but this is nothing like the show. Which I guess isn't really a bad thing but we'll just see how it ends up.

I'm guessing that you have seen the original movie or show whatever it may have been. So what was the feel of the show or movie?

KFZ Scrubs
06-28-2010, 05:31 AM
The trailer looks amazing.... but i'm iffy about Seth rogen. I mean, i just don't really see him playing this part.

HarperBird
06-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Does look pretty dope but why does everything have to be in 3D! Its just a fad......

rvlution
06-28-2010, 05:09 PM
I'm guessing that you have seen the original movie or show whatever it may have been. So what was the feel of the show or movie?

I'm pretty sure it was by the people who did Batman but it was nowhere near as campy. Each episode kinda felt like a Bruce Lee movie. The premise of this movie wasn't in the series, I don't think. Btw, I'm only 17. I just happen to own an old bootleg of the series lol.