PDA

View Full Version : Bugs in NB

Quickdraw
06-25-2010, 01:43 PM
Ive seen afew posts does does anything think even for a release this seem to have quite afew bugs lurking around in the game? afew things ive gotten where

Stuck on loading
Bashed a cops head on the bbq and both of us stuck still game continue
scared a bear out of a locker but instead somehow glitched back into it and wedged between that and a roof
freezes when first played (i sore afew people complaining of freezing mine appears to have stopped a few hours in

them are just a few ive had and most of the time its been really bad timing.

Any that have happened for you lot?

Dongziller
06-25-2010, 01:56 PM
yep does freeze - ALOT! always at the end of the level as well which is really annoying if you have a big score

*update* in about 3 hours its frooze up 5 times! wtf, needs a update fast as its pretty messed up at the minute

Necromancer2k8
06-25-2010, 07:01 PM
yep does freeze - ALOT! always at the end of the level as well which is really annoying if you have a big score

*update* in about 3 hours its frooze up 5 times! wtf, needs a update fast as its pretty messed up at the minute

I've had it freeze up about 10 times over the few days i've been playing it on & off. I just hit a platinum on 1-2 and when i'm going to kill the last bear it froze :mad:

I'm very disappointed with the QA testing done on this thing. For how long it has been delayed you would think they would have noticed the freezing issues at least a few times :(

mmartynn
06-25-2010, 07:49 PM
another freeze was when i killed a cop on 1-1. froze up as he was about to shoot himself.
does saving to the HDD help?

Dongziller
06-25-2010, 09:23 PM
I've had it freeze up about 10 times over the few days i've been playing it on & off. I just hit a platinum on 1-2 and when i'm going to kill the last bear it froze :mad:

yep thats exactly what happened to me - just about to go over the threshold for a platinum and last bear was a bout to die and froze solid, very disappointing

Quickdraw
06-25-2010, 10:17 PM
another freeze was when i killed a cop on 1-1. froze up as he was about to shoot himself.
does saving to the HDD help?

think someone posted saying it didn't help, on these boards

KindredPOKER
06-25-2010, 10:30 PM
Bought this game thinking it would be the hidden gem of 2010, guess I was wrong, my immediate thoughts were terrible camera angles, then add in game freezes at the end of every level one in three times, kill animations can lodge you into scenery, super scaring bears while near grass does nothing, at the moment I feel as though this 1000GS will not happen just due to the freezes.

Azrael008uk
06-25-2010, 11:55 PM
Bought this game thinking it would be the hidden gem of 2010, guess I was wrong, my immediate thoughts were terrible camera angles, then add in game freezes at the end of every level one in three times, kill animations can lodge you into scenery, super scaring bears while near grass does nothing, at the moment I feel as though this 1000GS will not happen just due to the freezes.

Try clearing your cache.

Works fine for me.

Az

mmartynn
06-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Try clearing your cache.

Works fine for me.

Az

are you saying that if you clear the cache, the game doesnt freeze?

GeminiAura
06-26-2010, 01:12 PM
I noticed that once or twice the 'Ticks' beside the objectives will disappear.
The minimap will disappear as well with my life bar. I hope they bring out a update soon to fix this while it is still quite new.

Furedo
06-26-2010, 01:27 PM
I was excited about this game, but with all the comments, I guess I'll wait until a patch is release, thanks for the info!!!

Necromancer2k8
06-26-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm at about 25 system lockups in the last 2 days. This is about the only game i've had in the last year that does this so often (bioshock 2 online froze sometimes but not anywhere near what this game does).

Until a patch hits I would suggest anyone who was planning on getting this to wait until that time. These freezing issues are really bad and honestly the game isn't as good as it could have been :(

Ryo1974
06-26-2010, 03:57 PM
I would say also the same thing,although I like the game,I agree it shoulda been so much cheaper than what I payed. Also,after removing the DLC from game,it seems to have stopped so maybe its a DLC problem.Anyone else found this?

GeminiAura
06-26-2010, 04:22 PM
I would say also the same thing,although I like the game,I agree it shoulda been so much cheaper than what I payed. Also,after removing the DLC from game,it seems to have stopped so maybe its a DLC problem.Anyone else found this?

I don't think its the DLC because some glitches happen to me and I bought this in a spur of the moment and did not get any DLC. Although I do not get some of the glitches listed above so maybe it counts for them.

Heretic Dean
06-26-2010, 04:26 PM
Mine has frozen twice and that was soon after I started playing it, I soon installed this game to my HDD to make it run quiet (It's only about 750MB) and I have no problems even with the pre-order DLC, however mine was working fine before installing it so maybe it just doesn't like certain consoles?

Chr0n0
06-26-2010, 05:27 PM
Mine has frozen twice and that was soon after I started playing it, I soon installed this game to my HDD to make it run quiet (It's only about 750MB) and I have no problems even with the pre-order DLC, however mine was working fine before installing it so maybe it just doesn't like certain consoles?

So did it freeze up twice before you installed it or did it work fine without any problems?

Forgive me for being confused but your post seems to contradict itself.

The game keeps freezing for me, particularly when I go back to the hut at the end of a level. Will try installing it and see if that helps. I'll post here with the results once I've given the game enough time to screw up again!

martsmall
06-26-2010, 05:42 PM
ive had the game installed for a few days & still getting probs the most common is the bear just freezing while running while everything else is moving hitting me & im not losing health i cant move oh & crashing sometimes just after the doorway to naughtys cabin closes

Ryo1974
06-26-2010, 06:28 PM
ive had the game installed for a few days & still getting probs the most common is the bear just freezing while running while everything else is moving hitting me & im not losing health i cant move oh & crashing sometimes just after the doorway to naughtys cabin closes

yes mate..seems to be the most common time to freeze.Sometimes the animation when naughty bear is opening a door,or running accross the bridge is very choppy and looks almost like the xbox is struggling to cope??? Anyone else?

kingR
06-26-2010, 08:04 PM
this is driving me mad! keeps freezing every time i get to end of a level! installed game onto console but it still does it! when you have to repeat the same level at least twice it begins to loose its fun value! :-(

Ryo1974
06-26-2010, 09:15 PM
this is driving me mad! keeps freezing every time i get to end of a level! installed game onto console but it still does it! when you have to repeat the same level at least twice it begins to loose its fun value! :-(
I feel ya pain mate..The constant freezing is making this unplayable.Ive decided to shelve it until a patch arrives..Trouble is,there is a chance that one wont come..505 need to be addressed about this.I emailed them and no reply from 2 days ago.Maybe we all shud contact them.

Azrael008uk
06-26-2010, 10:20 PM
are you saying that if you clear the cache, the game doesnt freeze?

I'm suggesting it.

The game doesn't freeze on me.

Az

The Wee Bear
06-27-2010, 01:07 AM

Same here, quite often when i finish a level and try to enter naughty bears home, it totally freezes the console and i have to power off the xbox, i can't even use the guide button to return to the dashboard. Needless to say the level score that you have just completed is totally lost. Not enjoyable at all. :mad: My game is installed. :confused:

Azrael008uk
06-27-2010, 01:30 AM
Same here, quite often when i finish a level and try to enter naughty bears home, it totally freezes the console and i have to power off the xbox, i can't even use the guide button to return to the dashboard. Needless to say the level score that you have just completed is totally lost. Not enjoyable at all. :mad: My game is installed. :confused:

Maybe clear your cache and just play the game straight from disc?

As there's no true benefit to loading a game onto your hard drive (unless you've got a really, really old and noisy XBox) then I play all my games straight from disc.

Remember how HALO 3 is designed to be played directly from the disc and Bungie warn you NOT to install it to the hard drive?

Right now your game is crashing and mine is not.

Not installing it to the hard drive is probably the main difference between what you're doing and I'm doing.

Az

Quickdraw
06-27-2010, 01:36 AM
my freezing has totally stopped although i had a unibear spawn i got close he went nuts died and his insane bubbles were just above the ground lol.

cant think of anything that i actually changed in order to fix the freezing

Jim Auh Thee
06-27-2010, 02:37 AM
any achievemnt glitches that any 1 nos of

The Wee Bear
06-27-2010, 09:54 AM
Maybe clear your cache and just play the game straight from disc?

As there's no true benefit to loading a game onto your hard drive (unless you've got a really, really old and noisy XBox) then I play all my games straight from disc.

Remember how HALO 3 is designed to be played directly from the disc and Bungie warn you NOT to install it to the hard drive?

Right now your game is crashing and mine is not.

Not installing it to the hard drive is probably the main difference between what you're doing and I'm doing.

Az

I've achieved 2 gold cups today at the same part it froze before and it worked fine. Clearing the cache and playing it from the disc made no difference it still froze on me. I'll just leave it alone for now while it's working from the install LOL.

By the way twice ive had a unibear arriving, where on earth does it appear? I've yet to see it. Are there certain things you have to do to be able to see it or something ?

rob4002
06-27-2010, 10:16 AM
i have a problem that no bears spawn in the final stage of episode 4 and when i try to get to the pause menu it freezes:mad:

mmartynn
06-27-2010, 11:10 AM
ok, so it seems there a few ways to somewhat help with the freazing issues.

method #1: clear your cache, play game with out update
method #2: clear cache, play game without update but with game installed to HDD
method #3: install to HDD, remove cache and re-download update.
method #4: remove cache and re-download update.

the method verys between differenct xboxs,
azreal is using method #1
but im using method #2 and my brother is using method #3.

if none of em work for you, try mixing things up abit

The Wee Bear
06-27-2010, 11:21 AM
I spoke too soon, just got a platinum cup and when i pressed A to enter Naughty's hut it froze, what a total pain. :mad:

I want so much to carry on playing this game but when this happens at such a vital 'Save Point' it's totally spoiling the game for me. :(

big daza
06-27-2010, 01:37 PM
hi, just got the game and as soon as i started it up i got a download, not sure if it'll help the freezing but so far no problems ! fingers crossed !

Ryo1974
06-27-2010, 02:11 PM
Seems were not alone here....
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/981294-naughty-bear/55346781

PETARD UK
06-27-2010, 02:37 PM
Issues for me have been very few and far between, the very first level it crashed just before it banked my score but other than that i've only had one freeze and that was on a loading screen, been playing it fairly heavily for a few days now

The Wee Bear
06-27-2010, 04:27 PM
Well i played it again to get a platinum cup and was scared to press the A button at naughty's hut, but it worked this time thank god. Long may it last.:)

big daza
06-27-2010, 05:15 PM
hi, just got the game and as soon as i started it up i got a download, not sure if it'll help the freezing but so far no problems ! fingers crossed !

i take it all back, same level froze twice right at the end, looks like this is goin to be a pain in the ass.

DarthGustav
06-28-2010, 05:26 PM
I am not sure if this will help - but it seemed the picture in picture was on the last time it froze on me (the tv screen in the top right).

Since letting it finish I haven't had any more problems. Might be worth trying this out.

Lord Montymort
06-28-2010, 06:38 PM
Wow, I almost picked this up on Friday as well, but I decided against it as I was already getting LEGO Harry Potter, glad I did now, I think I'll wait till it's been patched now because it sounds like it would be a lot of fun if it wasn't for these glitches.

Ryo1974
06-28-2010, 07:41 PM
Good news guys!!! I got confirmation from 505 games today..A patch is coming!! Hope its tommorrow as the NTSC game is out then :)

DARKSAV10R
06-28-2010, 08:53 PM
Good news guys!!! I got confirmation from 505 games today..A patch is coming!! Hope its tommorrow as the NTSC game is out then :)

I hope so, I'm going for the Death Race achievement and EVERY time I get to the final section, the game freezes :( It's annoying as when I try to do it normally (let some of the zombies kill the soliders) it works fine!

Anyone else having trouble with multiplayer too? I've checked my ports etc... and still, every time I either join or host a game, I lose connection with them :(

Crimson Death
06-28-2010, 09:23 PM
i have a problem that no bears spawn in the final stage of episode 4 and when i try to get to the pause menu it freezes:mad:

Got the EXACT same problem, have you found a way around it yet?

Ryo1974
06-28-2010, 09:48 PM
I hope so, I'm going for the Death Race achievement and EVERY time I get to the final section, the game freezes :( It's annoying as when I try to do it normally (let some of the zombies kill the soliders) it works fine!

Anyone else having trouble with multiplayer too? I've checked my ports etc... and still, every time I either join or host a game, I lose connection with them :(

Same here mate.Online is completely broke with lag being unplayable for me.Wait for that much needed patch

Bridgewood
06-28-2010, 10:45 PM
Been playing today and me and a friend had no HUD on diffrent levels mine was level 6 invisabilty challange i can't recall what level he was on.

Brother Daz
06-29-2010, 01:43 AM
Mine has frozen twice and that was soon after I started playing it, I soon installed this game to my HDD to make it run quiet (It's only about 750MB) and I have no problems even with the pre-order DLC, however mine was working fine before installing it so maybe it just doesn't like certain consoles? You're saying the game is only 750MB for the install??:eek:

The Wee Bear
06-29-2010, 09:40 AM
You're saying the game is only 750MB for the install??:eek: It's much much larger than that, it's 756MB. ;)

Akki Kitsune
06-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Has anyone else had their traps glitch and do an instant kill on the bears as soon as they step on it?
Im running my game off the HDD didnt take long to install at all.
Be good when the next patch hits though it needs it.

HenryRivers
06-29-2010, 11:05 AM

I've had this problem 4 times now, I've tried doing everything to make it work and nothing seems to help...

I thought that it might have been because I spent so long on the stage beforehand, but when I ran through it, it also did this.

Its just a pain.

Ooyah
06-29-2010, 12:33 PM
Yes, I too have had a lot of freezing, particularly at the end of levels. I hate it when even the guide button does not work, as I detest doing a hard reset.

I also had an instance of Naughty falling through the floor, surrounded by a dark void. Then the game hung totally.

I have also had it happen at least twice during missions that I enter a new area to find no other bears there at all. I can't remember what missions they were. I looked everywhere, but I was all alone. Both times it was on the final part, too. :(

Fingers crossed for this patch!

WonderCaliban
06-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Apparently the advice from 505 games is to clear your cache. I know that was suggested above and that it's the standard response from every developer if you encounter a problem. But it's worth a go.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/981294-naughty-bear/55386363

DARKSAV10R
06-29-2010, 02:56 PM
Same here mate.Online is completely broke with lag being unplayable for me.Wait for that much needed patch

Indeed I shall, can't stand games that have on-line achievements that you can't get because multiplayer is broken :(

...I have also had it happen at least twice during missions that I enter a new area to find no other bears there at all. I can't remember what missions they were. I looked everywhere, but I was all alone. Both times it was on the final part, too. :(

Fingers crossed for this patch!
Probably mission 4 withe the Living Ted... always happens to me and I've only been able to complete that level once!

Apparently the advice from 505 games is to clear your cache. I know that was suggested above and that it's the standard response from every developer if you encounter a problem. But it's worth a go.

I'm giving it a go now 'cos I've just hit platinum 4 times on the same level and every time the damn thing has frozen!!

DARKSAV10R
06-29-2010, 03:48 PM

Tried clearing and went for the platinum again but, just got a big fat crash :mad: I really like this game but, this is really starting to ruin it for me :(

Tapion
06-29-2010, 04:46 PM
Just did the first episode, and froze at the end yay. Guess I will try again later.

Brother Daz
06-29-2010, 08:23 PM
It's much much larger than that, it's 756MB. ;) Thats f'n crazy how small it is. Hell I have DLC that is bigger than that.

sinlessdeeds
06-29-2010, 09:32 PM
Got the EXACT same problem, have you found a way around it yet?

same problem right here as well. as soon as i get to the second part of stage 4, no spawns and freezes when i press pause.

planBscratchit
06-30-2010, 03:12 AM
is anyone in US having these problems or just Europe?

UnarmedReaper07
06-30-2010, 03:36 AM
When I first played the game it froze when I finished the level and pushed "a". The screen turned black and the game froze. I tried the game again and I finally finished the first level. The second mission on the first level I open the door to get back to Naughty Bear's hut and the game freezes. I hope they fix the freezing problems.

*Now the scoreboard and LT and RT to scare and kill vanishes.*

HenryRivers
06-30-2010, 01:08 PM
I cleared cache and tried playing it again. I then got a freeze at the end of 1-1 for the first time... I haven't even tried to do 4 yet.

I don't know if I will actually, I'm getting pretty fed up.

Akki Kitsune
06-30-2010, 01:44 PM
Im getting so sick of the glitches and freezing issues now after about 2hours 30minutes it freezes here:
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9838/dsc0002http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/%3Ca%20href=http://img375.imageshack.us/i/dsc00026h.jpg/%20target=_blank%3E[IMG]http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9838/dsc00026h.jpghttp://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/%3Ca%20href=http://img375.imageshack.us/i/dsc00026h.jpg/%20target=_blank%3E[IMG=http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9838/dsc00026h.jpg]http://yfrog.com/afdsc00026hjhttp://img375.imageshack.us/img375/9838/dsc00026h.jpg
right before the last area when I've had a really good run on points with about 800k more than i had at this point before so i was excepting to get gold on this long and awkward challenge, I even had luck with the unibear spawning and it was already crazy.

Azrael008uk
06-30-2010, 02:01 PM
Well I'm loving this game and finally got on to Chapter Four today.

The first part was ok, but when I got to the 2nd part of the chapter there were no bears... at all. No characters, just the housing and scenery.

Hitting the pause button caused a lock and I had to exit to the dashboard with the Y Button.

As I'm sure we all want our game to work whether it be no freezes, or no major glitches such as described above the best people to do something about it are A2m (Artificial Mind and Movement) the developer, and 505 Games, the Publisher.

Here's how to get in contact with both:

A2M: http://www.a2m.com/en/contact.aspx

505 Games: http://www.505games.co.uk/contact.aspx

So if you've got an issue, why not drop them a POLITE note.

Hopefully these issues will be addressed soon.

Az

Azrael008uk
06-30-2010, 03:41 PM
Well, I cleared my cache, gave it another go and everything worked fine.

The game get's harder as you advance but it stays just as funny.

Zombears and Cricket Bats had me in stitches.

Az

planBscratchit
06-30-2010, 04:42 PM
is anyone in US having these problems or just Europe?

anyone have an answer?

Necromancer2k8
06-30-2010, 06:26 PM
anyone have an answer?

Yes the game freezes for me and i'm in the U.S. Been this way pretty much anytime i've played the game at all :(

Xi Zack Fair iX
06-30-2010, 06:50 PM
is it normal that the HUD disappears..

and i think there is something wrong with Multiplayer, it lagged like all hell then after that it wouldn't let me into any game at all, and it is not my connection as i played others games online and no problems.

bravheart83
06-30-2010, 07:07 PM
It's only frozen on me once but I can't play multiplayer

Crimson Death
06-30-2010, 07:19 PM
Starting to get really annoyed now. I tried clearing the cache like they said several times. I've played with the update, without the update, and it is still not spawning anything on Episode 4. This is getting to be a waste of my time.

Ryo1974
06-30-2010, 07:59 PM
Ive email 6 times now and not even a message on there site.Its like they are ignoring it!!! WTF!!

bravheart83
06-30-2010, 08:07 PM
So disappointed in this game

Azrael008uk
06-30-2010, 08:38 PM
So disappointed in this game

That's a common first impression: "Not as good as I expected".

But keep playing.

That quickly translates into "More fun than I expected" as you become familiar with what you can actually do.

Of course the game must be working correctly for you to enjoy it.

At the bottom of the first page I did link the contact details for both the Developer and the Publisher so if you're affected by a persistant bug let them know so they patch it.

Also, in the UK the multiplayer was a mess on release date but was sorted within a day.

Az

Crimson Death
06-30-2010, 09:14 PM
Has anyone got Episode 4 to spawn bears yet? Still not working for me.

NomoreNiceGuy
06-30-2010, 09:33 PM
sometimes mine load forever

lil shelley
07-01-2010, 02:03 AM
When I first started playing, the game froze constantly but I installed it and it hasn't froze up on me since. I also had the problem at the end of the 4th map where no bears spawned and also my mini map and score disappeared, so I turned it off and restarted and it's been working fine since then. I do hope they some out with a patch soon because this is really giving the game a horrible rep and I, personally, am having a great time playing it.

Vermillion Haze
07-01-2010, 06:23 AM
They patched some of the glitches. I have zero freezes since the last one.

One glitch I keep getting now though is my mini map keeps disappearing...

Vermillion Haze
07-01-2010, 05:47 PM
I figured out some of the glitches.

The preorder costume "Very Naughty Bear" causes some levels to crash/freeze. "Night of the living Ted" is one of those levels.

Ryo1974
07-01-2010, 06:08 PM
I figured out some of the glitches.

The preorder costume "Very Naughty Bear" causes some levels to crash/freeze. "Night of the living Ted" is one of those levels.
Ive always thought the DLC may have something to do with it,as it seems less frequent with it removed.What is the "Very Naughty Bear" DLC? I got freddy and Jason bear dlc..didnt know about this one

Mr Plow
07-01-2010, 07:10 PM
My game plays just fine, and freezes once in a blue moon. But, sometimes the Unibear disappears just as I scare it, but it says it is still alive, so I shoot it and I get points.

Mr Plow
07-01-2010, 07:12 PM
If we are talking about Multiplayer glitchs, mine says that all the other players lost connection, and I go to the main screen, and I live in the U.S., not the UK

BrutishJager
07-01-2010, 07:48 PM
I've put about 5 hours into this game so far. Haven't seen any glitches or bugs >.>

Thrawn83
07-01-2010, 07:57 PM
I picked up both this and LEGO Harry Pooter on Tuesday. I was really wanting to play NB first, but decided not to because of all the freezing issues stated here. Hopefully it will have been fixed by the time I move on to it.

SquirrelOfBodom
07-01-2010, 09:34 PM
Im really upset about how the game is fun but there is a nerveracking feeling that the game will freeze at any given momment. Many times my HUD wont show up. On top of that I can never play the multiplayer. 505 games should really patch stuff up. I wonder if they released it for a low price because of how insufficient the the game is lol. The game is great but I just want to play it without all of the annoying sideaffects.

Crimson Death
07-01-2010, 10:17 PM
I also worked out that the dlc bears were causing the spawning issues I had on Ep4.

Ooyah
07-02-2010, 07:34 AM
This may sound really odd, but the game does seem more inclined to freeze when you are nearing, or have achieved, a platinum. When I started playing, and was getting mainly bronze and silver, there were not so many problems (bar hanging loading screens). But now that I am doing better, I have had so many in-level freezes. I currently have no platinums, because I can never get through to the end of the level without the game hanging, once my score has gone platinum. Maybe this is just a co-incidence, but I have heard other people reporting such situations too.

Hopefully we will get that patch soon. I am loving this game, but worrying about freezes all the time produces the wrong kind of tension!!! :eek: Especially considering that it can take quite some time to complete a level if you are focussing on driving the other bears insane.

Turbo_dee
07-02-2010, 12:30 PM
So far I have not had any pronlems. However, a few things to note are:
- I have only played the game offline so far
- I do not have any of the downloadable content

mackam
07-02-2010, 03:09 PM
Sending mine back, tis a joke this is released. Only 700 odd megs which means it should be arcade game not full price and they can't even get that to run without loads of problems. Returned as faulty, can always buy later for 1 or $1 when bugs are fixed to finish the 1000.

Ryo1974
07-02-2010, 06:03 PM
Im really upset about how the game is fun but there is a nerveracking feeling that the game will freeze at any given momment. Many times my HUD wont show up. On top of that I can never play the multiplayer. 505 games should really patch stuff up. I wonder if they released it for a low price because of how insufficient the the game is lol. The game is great but I just want to play it without all of the annoying sideaffects.
Low price mate? Mine was 37.99 from Game..Lego HP was only 30 in some stores. Not good on 505 games part concidering the delays also...Patches only show rushed products and give companys bad names imo.

mackam
07-02-2010, 06:43 PM
I paid 30 but really its not the point, its rushed out rubbish it really is. I suggest everyone get their cash back and then buy later when cheap and its fixed. Only way to stop them releasing this half arsed rubbish is if people send it back as faulty.

Mal_Reynolds
07-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Took the advice posted on here and deleted the dlc costumes and it works! Thanks for the info.

Multiplayer is still broken though, had one match and then it was back to the usual failures.

swkoch5447
07-03-2010, 01:45 AM
I'm also having trouble with the final zone in episode 4. the bears never spawn

oDrPepper
07-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Getting the platinums is the easy part, actually finishing the level is where it fucks me over. This must be the 5th time it's frozen as I'm going back to my hut.

WH Gercain
07-03-2010, 02:10 PM
This is a mess. I've froze twice now on only the second level. I'll try it one more time and then it's sitting on the shelf for a patch! (no DLC offline only))

chanman
07-03-2010, 04:58 PM
I was looking forward to this game. I think I'll pass, cause it seems to have a lot of glitches. :(

Mal_Reynolds
07-03-2010, 06:34 PM
I'm also having trouble with the final zone in episode 4. the bears never spawn

If you got the preorder bonus costumes delete them from your HDD and the bears will spawn so you can finish the level.

Can confirm this works as I did it myself after reading the suggestion in this very thread.

Kooky665
07-03-2010, 07:00 PM
The only problems im having is
-My hud not showing up
-Multiplayer matches keep disconnecting

Perfection I
07-03-2010, 07:21 PM
My problems are freezing on the loading screen and i cannot get into a multiplayer game. Cracking game shame about the faults. Will take it back tomorrow.

nayR2012
07-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Guess I'll add my name to the list of players whose game is reprehensibly broken.. Fortunately just a rental, but I hate giving up on a game before I've even completed the main story...

Day 1: Froze end of level 1 x5 (with update)

Cleared cache. No freezes for 7 levels/challenges.

Now freezing at end of every level, cant progress at all. this is 10x in a row for last 2 days and im disgusted with the hours ive put into trying to play this game..

I don't understand how 505 or whoever can get away with charging $60 for this with no fix in sight,.. I feel bad for anyone who bought this, you should all get full refunds this is a defective product.

Manicmonkey85
07-04-2010, 04:27 PM
this game is good fun but the freezing is getting on my nerves. Its seems to be random during the odd loading screen and towards the end of levels. Also multiplayer is a no go seems to disconnect from players as soon as the game starts, regardless if i'm hosting or not.

Evol Error
07-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Had the game freeze on me once on the first level, restarted my 360 and havent had anymore problems since.

Thrawn83
07-06-2010, 06:58 PM
I finally started this game yesterday hoping the freezing issues were gone, but no such luck. After the 3rd freeze in 2 hours, I went back to Just Cause 2.

SpoonyFob
07-06-2010, 07:21 PM
this game has switched camps with me over the past few days....
dont get me wrong i LOVE it but the first time i read this thread nothing had gone wrong to date.. yet a few day ago i started to work on the "get golds in all top hat challenges" costume...

i FINALLY managed a gold on the third level... consequently legged it opened the door to my hut and the game freezes...

for those who have never seen an xbox 360 controller shaped hole in the wall... you most likely will during your playthrough of this game.

:mad:

Perf3ctRuin
03-27-2012, 01:51 AM
I have been having some major issues with this game. At first, it played fine...then I noticed that when I would kill someone on any of the grills the dot would stay there, as if the bear was still there; but I could still get a complete defluffification. Now, the other day, the sound shut off during game play and as I crossed the bridge to get to the next section, the game glitched and the next level didn't have any bears or anything in the buildings. The worst time this happened was on my final level of the last stage for 7 and I had gotten a Platinum score. When I crossed the bridge to Naughty's cabin to finish the game. There was nothing on or in the building. No door or anything else. And it wouldn't let me finish it. There was also a time where the game itself froze up. And this just started happening all at once it seems. I'm a lot irritated; because not only did we buy the game itself, we bought all the extra levels.

olde fortran 77
09-08-2012, 09:05 PM
When I crossed the bridge to Naughty's cabin to finish the game. There was nothing on or in the building. No door or anything else. And it wouldn't let me finish it.

I was down to the last few achievements when this started happening to me. Episode 7 Top Hat challenge is almost guaranteed to do this me. I've also seen some of the other errors people have mentioned, but not all of them. I found that with episode 8 installed, it was less likely to freeze at the end, but now it's happening all the time.

Note: for want of anything better to do, if I have a trap with me I keep stepping on it until I die. Then I at least get the points for a failed mission.