PDA

View Full Version : stuck book 2 chapter 2

rudeboy1004
06-25-2010, 06:38 PM
ok think i might have came to this room too early i think the level called hogwarts! there is a sort of square ring on floor with little scarecrow type thing on wheels that i cant kill! the bottom of the screen is telling me to cycle through my spells but i only have a few and obviously not the right one to kill this thing! there is no other way out as far as i can tell and i cant seem to go anywhere else! how do i kill this this damn thing?? any help appreciated!!

daddy2k4
06-25-2010, 08:51 PM
You have to use the 'red spell',by using the B button

rudeboy1004
06-25-2010, 09:33 PM
i had a feeling it was a spell i didnt have! i only have the build one the cloak and the plant kiliing one! (i dont know there names!) where abouts do u acquire the spell i need?? have just ben playin through story mode i take it is on free play somewhere?

StarWolfer
06-27-2010, 10:43 AM
Ok, rudeboy, I'm stuck in the exact same thing. I also used Harry's Cloak to get into that same room, where there is a brown scarecrow thing on wheels.

You do get a new spell, as you can transform the students into Rats/Frogs, but I also got a very strong feeling I wasn't supposed to be there. I can't open the door on the left side, and I can't kill the scarecrow in the square ring "silver fire" floor.

StarWolfer
06-27-2010, 11:10 AM
Got it !!! . Your supposed to shoot the scarecrow with X and then used the "Turn to frog" with B (by selecting that skill when you start) . You'll have to do it on all 3 characters :)