PDA

View Full Version : Stuck not sure where

NitroNoddy
06-25-2010, 07:36 PM
Hi guys..

Think im on year 2 or 3 and have just done the tea cup room where they read tea leaves....

Im then sent back thru hogwarts castle to the passageway on the left of the main room (there is a collapsable/rebuildable bookcase on the left of the passageway i need to enter) but there is this big HUGE guy with what looks like a blue skirt with blue tank top and police badge on the right chest and a blue cap that is blocking the room.

How do i move him to be able to enter?

I have tried firing all Harrys (Green,red, blue,) spells at him and after 6-7 goes he does move far enough away from the passageway for me to enter (so it seems) but i cant enter the passage way as its blocked still by some invisible thing????

many thanks for any advice as its driving me nuts lol

Best wishes Glenn

Truegooner87
06-25-2010, 07:51 PM
I'm so glad you posted this, I was just about to, I've spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure this out.

here2infirmary
06-25-2010, 07:53 PM
if i remember correctly you don't get apst him straight away. you have to carry on down the passage i think.

Summtrulli
06-25-2010, 07:59 PM
yep u have to go past him..

Truegooner87
06-25-2010, 08:19 PM
yep u have to go past him..

but to where?

ponypo2001
06-25-2010, 08:27 PM
but to where?
When the trolls are blocking the entrances, there is always a ghost to follow who shows you the right way. If Nearly Headless Nick is not on your screen I think your game glitched.

Truegooner87
06-25-2010, 08:31 PM
When the trolls are blocking the entrances, there is always a ghost to follow who shows you the right way. If Nearly Headless Nick is not on your screen I think your game glitched.

Hmmm well the ghost goes through the door where that big troll guy is, but theres something blocking the way something invisible that the OP stated too. The arrow points through the door but can't get through

NitroNoddy
06-25-2010, 09:41 PM
Hmmm well the ghost goes through the door where that big troll guy is, but theres something blocking the way something invisible that the OP stated too. The arrow points through the door but can't get through

Yup Nasty Nick goes thru the doorway that the big troll bloke is blocking and the arrow is pointing there too.....

ponypo2001
06-25-2010, 09:44 PM
Yup Nasty Nick goes thru the doorway that the big troll bloke is blocking and the arrow is pointing there too.....
Hmm that's weird. I've still got some missions to do in that year so I'll see if that happens to me too and if I figure something I'll post back.

EDIT : Well I had no trouble at all. I never deviated from the main story path and Nick never went through any parts where the trolls were. I think it might depend on the order you do things.

NitroNoddy
06-26-2010, 07:09 AM
There is another post on here that says about the "Cop Trolls" that mentions going to Hagrid's garden so illl try that and post back...