PDA

View Full Version : The secret achievement

RagyRagla
06-25-2010, 09:12 PM
I just unlocked secret achievement its kill or pop a unibear :)

kiskit
06-25-2010, 10:31 PM
I just unlocked secret achievement its kill or pop a unibear :)

Where did u find it or did you have to do anything to get unibear to show up. I hav the game on pre-order & so won't get game til next week.

How r u liking this game so far? I been waiting for this since reading about it months ago. Reminded me of my sense of humor when I use to get naiive friends to believe in the Killer Lambs saga...

Quickdraw
06-25-2010, 10:35 PM
its ok but i wished it was more like the movie clips of NB ya know the parodys, but meh its still a decent game just hope they fix the bugs.

and the unibear spawns randomly i thought ive only seen him 3 times so far, either that or having a really big combo maybe?

RagyRagla
06-25-2010, 11:06 PM
The unibear spawned right in front of me on episode 4 so i killed him to keep my scare streak going but i think it might have something to do with the unibear statues that are about the maps as i didnt destroy any of them either that or its just luck :) and yea im enjoying the game its very fun!

Ooyah
06-28-2010, 07:26 AM
The Unibear seems to appear quite often. I have seen him at least six times now. I do not know if specific actions attract him. Thankfully, he is very easy to kill, and he never seems to run away, either. I slaughtered three bears right in front of him, and he just stood there smiling. :)

Klebo
06-28-2010, 10:20 AM
UniBears are a random encounter I have encountered 8 of em, scared one and made it pop was funny

UnarmedReaper07
06-30-2010, 03:06 AM
The secret achievement was the first achievement I unlocked on this game. The unibear popped in front of me on the 1st level. There was a couple times after that when it showed a video of unibear coming, but I could never find it.

For the unibear to show up I just smashed all the unibear statues. I don't know for sure if this is the correct way for it to show up, but I smash the statues every time to make sure.

Jarimy123
06-30-2010, 02:08 PM
Man all I've had is the unibear pop up on the sidescreen up top saying "A unibear is coming!" and when I try to find it it's nowhere to be found!!!!

It's happened 3 or 4 times. Hopefully soon. Wish I could figure out if it's random, or if there is something you need to do.