PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows trailer

Louis BCFC1875
06-25-2010, 09:33 PM
Short trailer of the first part of the seventh and final installment in the series, did do a search, but after looking through 5+ pages i gave up

YouTube- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer Official HD

This is just a short 57 second clip, the full trailer is set to be released on June 28th

KFZ Scrubs
06-25-2010, 09:54 PM
Dang, watching that made me feel like i never read the 7th book.... because i just forgot everything. Might re-read it so i know what's going on....

PointPlaceWI
06-25-2010, 10:08 PM
Emma Watson is growing into a very attractive girl.

Isn't this movie supposed to be divided into two parts because of the length of the book? That's what I've heard for years.

Louis BCFC1875
06-25-2010, 10:11 PM

Isn't this movie supposed to be divided into two parts because of the length of the book? That's what I've heard for years.
Amen to that, and yes, the seventh movie will be in two parts, the first released Nov this year and the second June 2011.

Dang, watching that made me feel like i never read the 7th book.... because i just forgot everything. Might re-read it so i know what's going on.... Same, but i'm a very very slow reader, so it will probably take me from now to about August to read the book, once i get into a book though there is no stopping me..

KFZ Scrubs
06-25-2010, 10:12 PM

Yea it is, actually surprised it wasn't labeled as such though

jamie1000013
06-25-2010, 10:31 PM
I don't get why Harry just doesn't say Avada Kaderva and kill Voldemort in like 2 seconds lol. Lot less battle scenes but still. You just see Neville at the end fight "Avada Kaderva Avada Kaderva Avada Kaderva Avada Kaderva" just kills all of the death eaters lol.

Don't get me wrong I love the films, just don't get why they don't do this

Louis BCFC1875
06-25-2010, 10:42 PM
I don't get why Harry just doesn't say Avada Kaderva and kill Voldemort in like 2 seconds lol. Lot less battle scenes but still. You just see Neville at the end fight "Avada Kaderva Avada Kaderva Avada Kaderva Avada Kaderva" just kills all of the death eaters lol.

Don't get me wrong I love the films, just don't get why they don't do this Doubt Harry would be able to kill him with one AK hit, because he would just deflects it using his wands.

Kaiyo
06-25-2010, 11:57 PM
The movie is divided into 2 parts and its gonna happen like in the book.

KFZ Scrubs
06-26-2010, 03:24 AM

Don't get me wrong I love the films, just don't get why they don't do this
Because then there'd be one 10 page harry potter book instead of 7 books with hundred's of pages... lol.

Joker0fLife
06-26-2010, 11:25 AM
I'm proud to say that I'd rather watch Harry Potter movies over Twilight movies anyday (Never seen Twilight, never will.)

jamie1000013
06-26-2010, 02:26 PM
Doubt Harry would be able to kill him with one AK hit, because he would just deflects it using his wands.

I thought the only person to have survived it was harry so far I haven't seen anyone miss it I don't think.

In chamber of secrets did you see that Lucius Malfoy was going to use the spell on Harry before Dobby stopped him?

Kirye
06-26-2010, 11:15 PM
Can't wait to go see this. The movies after the fifth one have been dying down, but since i've gone to see each one at a midnight premier.. well, this final one has to have the same honor. Gotta re-read the book though, I forgot most of it.

Btw, I heard that Breaking Dawn Part 1 was coming out around the same time as Deathly Hallows Part 1, anyone know if this is true? I hope they don't pull that dickish move again, Harry Potter 6 was moved half a year because of that disaster of a movie "Twilight". And if they do, hopefully the creators of the movie don't push Harry Potter back again.

X monkfish69 X
06-29-2010, 07:04 AM
Just watched the full trailer and it looks good. Shame though that it has been tainted by the dreaded '3D' curse. It's also a shame that they are showing these two parts so far apart. I would have thought that the 2nd part would have come out around Xmas time, but they are going to release the 2nd part in July 2011. :(

Paranormal Paramore
06-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Such an amazing trailer, so emotionally impacting in many ways.

As soon as there were HD screen-captures I went to work on my current avatar and signature.

X monkfish69 X
06-29-2010, 10:15 AM
Such an amazing trailer, so emotionally impacting in many ways.

As soon as there were HD screen-captures I went to work on my current avatar and signature.

I like the signature :)

Louis BCFC1875
06-29-2010, 11:36 AM
I have edited the original post with the full trailer.

exo-apollo
06-29-2010, 01:45 PM
I have edited the original post with the full trailer.

Haha most of the comments in this thread confused me until i read this post.

PointPlaceWI
06-29-2010, 01:48 PM
I must admit I enjoyed the new trailer much more than the old one. Very action packed. You should think about keeping the old one in your post too since they're too different trailers.

SynysterChris
06-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Saw the trailer on attack of the show today. Must say it looks better than the last movie. But the spacing in between each part is too far, unless the first part has a real ending, and not a huge cliff hanger because that would suck ass.

Louis BCFC1875
06-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Well i guess the movie end after a event that happened about half way through the book, i can't really remember anything from the book..

Silent Recruit
07-02-2010, 08:59 AM
I think when i was 7 the first movie was already out. But all the trailers for the Harry Potter movies have given me chills when i watch them because of how much i cant wait to see it. And this trailer is no different haha.

Hootinberg
07-02-2010, 09:28 PM
i will love this movie as long as they do not leave out something as important as the final fight scene like they did with the last movie.. i mean really wtf

Louis BCFC1875
07-02-2010, 09:52 PM
i will love this movie as long as they do not leave out something as important as the final fight scene like they did with the last movie.. i mean really wtf Only very minor things will be missed out of this film considdering it's two part's it's prolly gonna be atleast 5 hours long.