PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Guide

IC3 L3G3ND
06-25-2010, 11:33 PM
Anyone Writing a guide for this game? Hope so as some of this stuff is tricky to figure out.

Quickdraw
06-25-2010, 11:35 PM
Anyone Writing a guide for this game? Hope so as some of this stuff is tricky to figure out.

i hope to know aswell i was going to try but someone is prolly way ahead

Vile Denial
06-26-2010, 12:41 AM
I could probably make a guide. I have most of the achievements, and know exactly how to get the rest. Also have most of the required scores for platinum trophies jotted down somewhere.

If there's no guide by Sunday, then I'll write one. Away all day tomorrow, so that's why it'll be Sunday.

Quickdraw
06-26-2010, 12:48 AM
I could probably make a guide. I have most of the achievements, and know exactly how to get the rest. Also have most of the required scores for platinum trophies jotted down somewhere.

If there's no guide by Sunday, then I'll write one. Away all day tomorrow, so that's why it'll be Sunday.

sounds good to me work keeps me away from my pc most days =/, hopefully someone will video each plat achievement cause i really cant seem to drum up the points needed =/

JEDI MASTER 0B1
06-26-2010, 04:48 AM
U haven't got one achievement for naughty bear,I don't think we will be seeing a guide by you,why say u av finished the game when u haven't even got it.

Quickdraw
06-26-2010, 08:07 AM
U haven't got one achievement for naughty bear,I don't think we will be seeing a guide by you,why say u av finished the game when u haven't even got it.

maybe he has it on ps3 maybe or its just not being broadcast online, me and him have had some discussion on the game so im sure he has it

I Am The Clarkie
06-26-2010, 09:05 AM
Ill be posting one within 24hours if no one else has done so by then. bout 1/4 done.

Quickdraw
06-26-2010, 09:26 AM
you need 1,750,000 for the top dodger one i think i just got plat, according to the scores im top :)

mmartynn
06-26-2010, 09:36 AM
problem is tho that when people try to play the game it just freazes up so writing a guide is alot more difficult on glitchy/buggy games

Vile Denial
06-26-2010, 09:54 AM

This is one of the few reasons I wouldn't write a guide. Last one I wrote got flamed to high heaven simply because I don't go on live often (and so my achievements don't update).

As I said anyway, I'll write up a guide tomorrow if no one else has one started. Unfortunately I don't have a TVCard at the moment, so I won't be able to make any video guides. I'll try to give as many tips as possible though.

Suki
06-26-2010, 12:11 PM
it might of been wiser to of named this topic slightly differently as it is a little misleading no? ie: Achievment Guide Query or Question ?

Purge
06-26-2010, 12:21 PM
I'm in the midst of making one.

JEDI MASTER 0B1
06-26-2010, 01:59 PM
No disrespect intended,if u say u have the game then I have no reason to doubt you,hope u do a guide soon.

ODST Kayne
06-26-2010, 04:48 PM
This game seems a little backwards. No one has done reviews for it, that i have seen, and there are no guides or trading threads. Does anyone realize this game came out yesterday?

RagyRagla
06-26-2010, 05:13 PM
Why would you need a trading thread when theres only 2 online achievements and there easy to get?

ODST Kayne
06-26-2010, 05:47 PM
Why would you need a trading thread when theres only 2 online achievements and there easy to get?

Because that is the way this site works.

Vile Denial
06-26-2010, 07:46 PM
I'm in the midst of making one.

I'll let you complete that then. If you need any help or anything, just pm me.