PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer problem

EMJ
06-26-2010, 07:04 AM
Most of the time when i try to play on multiplayer it wont let me. Just befor the games about to start a notice comes up saying lost connection with other players. anyone else had this problem or know what it could be ?. I have played a few games online but not many as this notice keeps popping up. i thought it may have something to do with me hosting the matches but the few matches i have had that have worked have all been with me hosting them but anyway can someone help ?

Quickdraw
06-26-2010, 08:05 AM
Most of the time when i try to play on multiplayer it wont let me. Just befor the games about to start a notice comes up saying lost connection with other players. anyone else had this problem or know what it could be ?. I have played a few games online but not many as this notice keeps popping up. i thought it may have something to do with me hosting the matches but the few matches i have had that have worked have all been with me hosting them but anyway can someone help ?

ive not tried but could it maybe be a router issue maybe?, port not being opened or summit?, just taking a shot in the dark

EMJ
06-26-2010, 08:46 AM
I thought that but no every thing is as it should be just for some reason most of the time i cant play on live witch is pretty lame.

galve666
06-26-2010, 01:19 PM
am having the same issues, damn it.

EMJ
06-26-2010, 01:28 PM
Well at least i know im not alone in having this problem but still its pretty annoying.

KiddingPigeon
06-26-2010, 04:30 PM
Phew im not alone! I have manged 1 full game, but keep getting this message going to try my xbox at some one elses house incase it is to do with a weaker router signal :/ anyone got ideas please update :D

DRAGON0FDEATH
06-26-2010, 05:07 PM
Same problem, Have tried joining & hosting both times once it is loading you lose connection:mad:

galve666
06-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Is it a uk issue ?
I cant even get a game, although i only tried 8-10 times........
Shit, it should work first time :mad:

elninotorres08
06-27-2010, 08:06 AM
The servers are officialy f***ed as they need to create more as alot more people are playing this game than expected :)

CYBER GRIMM
06-27-2010, 06:24 PM
The servers are officialy f***ed as they need to create more as alot more people are playing this game than expected :)

id say your bang on the money with tht 1.

EMJ
06-28-2010, 07:25 AM
I have sent an email to 505games about this problem so hopefully they will address this issue in the near future.