PDA

View Full Version : Crappy GK glitch?!

MPM
06-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Hi All,

I played someone today Online, and they seemed to have uncovered an almost guaranteed goal glitch.

They would pass the ball out wide to their winger around the halfway line and the winger would shoot using what appeared to be a strong finesse shot (lots of mega curve on the ball) and easily swerve it round my keeper who would be standing around the penalty spot. He did this 4 times!

Was it my crappy control of the keeper or is this a crappy AI glitch? What can I do to my keeper to ensure he can save these shots?

EDIT: I was Argentina and he was Rep of Ireland so its not like I had a crap keeper and he had an amazing winger.

deadie
06-26-2010, 03:20 PM
Its the position of his player me and my mate always do it. He was on a angle? Correct? Well he is almost guarenteed to score. It's also because the player he used had a great long shot rate.

MPM
06-26-2010, 07:33 PM
Its the position of his player me and my mate always do it. He was on a angle? Correct? Well he is almost guarenteed to score. It's also because the player he used had a great long shot rate.

yeah at an angle. He would strike close the half way line from as a far wide as possible.

How the fook do you defend against it. GK is more or less AI controlled other than the Y charge button.