PDA

View Full Version : I hate the fact I hate this game:(

DLStChad II
06-26-2010, 04:04 PM
OMG this game is sooooooo bad. Its so repetitive, i mean its the same lvl layout all the time.
I must admit i was one of those that had really high hopes for this game as it looked loads of fun but i took my copy back today and will never even talk about this game ever......im gutted that its so bad:(

Purge
06-26-2010, 04:30 PM
I'm enjoying it? But I suppose, I didn't pay for it.

Azrael008uk
06-26-2010, 10:46 PM
OMG this game is sooooooo bad. Its so repetitive, i mean its the same lvl layout all the time.
I must admit i was one of those that had really high hopes for this game as it looked loads of fun but i took my copy back today and will never even talk about this game ever......im gutted that its so bad:(

Well no.

It's not.

There are many different ways to stalk, terrorize, maim and kill the bears you don't like, or drive them to the point that they do themselves in so you don't have to.

The different levels have different challenges which make you play in different styles and ultimately teach you how you can make the most out of the tools you have to stalk, terrorize, maim and kill the bears you don't like, or drive them to the point that they do themselves in so you don't have to.

Oh wait a minute.

I suppose that is a little repetative.

But what you're objecting to is "repetative fun and enjoyment".

Sorry you didn't like the game.

Sounds like you took it back before you realised the true potential of the game you were playing.

Oh well.

Back to that elusive 10th level prestige?

Az

Klebo
06-28-2010, 10:28 AM
You found it repetitive probably because you did the same tactic in each level, I try to spice things up every time I do it change weapons, set traps in other places scare bears in different ways, kill different ways. It keeps the game alive but I respect your opinion and not all can like it!

Akki Kitsune
06-29-2010, 10:04 AM
I agree it can be repetative, especially the top hat challenges, so far im the only one on the leaderboards that has gold on 6-4, and it took well over 2 hours of driving the bears insane.
7-4 is even worse as i spent 4 hours last night driving them insane. It was going quite well but theres another glitch instant trap-kill, putting down a trap then a bear walks into it and hes dead, that happened 7 times to me on the same level last night and another bear just froze and didnt move.